subthump.com

I'm looking at some boxes for my sss because i want to increase the bass in my sss and i dont like playing my bose speakers to loud and bassy cuz im afriad ill blow em and its just not worth the hassle so i want to put in some subs to satisfy my need for bass. Ive been looking at www.subthump.com at there boxes for our trucks because there good priced and they have plenty of testimonials from other silverado guys about there boxes and they can put silverado engraved on the box which i thought was cool. heres the box im looking at lemme know what you guys think and yes the box is for 2 10's which i would put in some pioneer premiers with a premier amp. Thanx

also im not just focused on premier what other subs and amps would you guys recommend im just looking for clean sounding bass the i can be heard a couple blocks away if the mood strikes:)

i cant vouch for the box, i was thinkin bout gettin one from them too though. i dont want that amp space though. im puttin JBLs in mine. my ex-girlfriends mom works for JBL-Infinity and gets everything 85% so probably later in the year ill be upgrading my whole system. :thumbs:

Its not a bad box for the price but IMO you have a very nice truck so If I were you I would maybe get that box or have one made custom and get it wrapped in vynal to make it look as if your truck came with it. here is a pic of what i am talking about

IMG_2069.jpg

Its not a bad box for the price but IMO you have a very nice truck so If I were you I would maybe get that box or have one made custom and get it wrapped in vynal to make it look as if your truck came with it. here is a pic of what i am talking about

IMG_2069.jpg

No need to have one custom made, I have a Subthump box and it's great.

I don't have that amp there anymore, it's on the back wall.

102922029.jpg

102922017.jpg

The fit and finish on it is incredible. As you can see, it even has a little notch for the floor mats.

+1 for Subthump! :thumbs:

Hey Buddy!!! I know you can make a simple amp rack and put it behind your seat! I did it on my old truck and am going to do it on my SSS. It looks clean as hell and I bolted it down to the seat bealt anchors and challenged people to try and steal my amps. Nobody could find them. Also on the How To section there is something you can do to your rear seat to have the back fold forward giving you more access. I'm even thinking about adding some fans to my new amp rack. Not needed but just for more peace of mind. Plenty of air flow. Trust me its clean as hell.

i just got the subthump shallow dual 10" box, installed it, its very very nice, with the exception of the way the carpet is stapled at the bottom.... however, no one will ever see it unless youre showing off your speakers, but for what you pay for the box its a definite good buy