Part Number List

zippy

Hello, im replace the timing chain and im look the oil pressure no move like before, stay on 30 psi and when acelerate the engine just go to 40 psi. before i think go to 50psi when acelerate. have any ring damage when instal back and lose pressure? if somebody now or have the same problem before, please can write back. THANK...

• 1 month later...

I just got a GM electric fan setup for my truck and I have OCD. Could you tell me the part # for the two bolts that hold it to the radiator support? I know I can go to home depot and get the bolts there, but I'd like everything to be GM. Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Greeting all....

Ok I've searched and I know it's here... looking for the part number for my gas cap...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just goto Rock Auto and look up. It's an AC Delco part and you can buy from them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
9 hours ago, SpaxeCowboy said:

I have a question what’s the difference between part number 12335659 is it the actual SS Bumper and part number 15139804 it says “cap. Frt Bpr Fascia Mldg but when searches up they both show me the front bumper cover I’m confused cause they have different prices. 

For some reason this thread, while meant to be helpful, hasn't got a lot of attention or responses to questions over the years. :(

Anyway SS bumper cover is 12335659, the actual steel bumper behind it ("impact bar") is 89045660, and there's a whole bunch of other smaller parts involved as well.  The second number you asked about, 15139804, is the bumper cap for a non-SS truck.

Here's a decent diagram, https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-parts/2006/chevrolet/silverado-1500/ss-trim/6-0l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/bumper-and-components-front-scat but you have to scroll down past the non-SS bumper to the SS diagram which will be obvious when you see the SS cover, ducts, etc.  Link is parts for an 06 so if your truck is older not all the #'s will be appropriate.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I am in need of a replacement seal for the drivers side rear window. The dealership said it only came as an entire glass replacement. They quoted $500 but wouldn’t give me a part number because they said people just go online and undercut them. 2005 if that matters.

Thanks

Edited by LVSS (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, LVSS said:

I am in need of a replacement seal for the drivers side rear window. The dealership said it only came as an entire glass replacement. They quoted $500 but wouldn’t give me a part number because they said people just go online and undercut them. 2005 if that matters.

Thanks

The site is a bit of a pain to navigate but it was suggested to me by the guys over on gmt400 forums; it's also good for showing part #'s on discontinued items.  I *think* I found the window part #'s you're looking for but judge for yourself: https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/56c-c/16/tc16-860/

I do think the dealer is probably being honest with you about it being a whole replacement.  I haven't looked really hard at the windows on my '06, but I do know that back around '94 GM switched the extended cab windows to a design where the frame, seal, and glass hinges are all an assembly that glues to the body.  The glass itself was still replaceable but it looks like the gmt800 redesign got rid of the "buttons" where the screws go through the glass into the latch and hinges, making it a whole assembly replacement job if any of the parts go bad.

Richard