Part Number List

zippy

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for the PN for the lower front bumper valance (where the fog lights are) for an 06-07 V-Max...the one I have on my truck now is grey and the newer ones are black. I want the black one. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by 6.0sleeperVHO (see edit history)

Could you give the part number for the strip that runs under the tailgate? Does it come painted? I need a red one.

15178282 comes painted to match

I'm looking for the PN for the lower front bumper valance (where the fog lights are) for an 06-07 V-Max...the one I have on my truck now is grey and the newer ones are black. I want the black one. Any help is appreciated.

frontbumper.jpg

is part #7 the one you are looking for. please ignore prices. they are for canadian people only.

(quote SSinRI)

How about an EVAP vent solenoid? I can't find anything on this emissions nightmare.

sorry i can't find it.

EDIT: the head dismantler just came in with one off one of our trucks and there was no part number on it.

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

you guys have a number for the escalde platinum cluster bezel? just the gauge overlay and clear plastic not the actual guages.

I don't have a way to get that part number. I don't have a way to look up service parts for clusters.

Heres a part number to add to the list...

12570168 - Throttle body gasket - pressed material - good for radix/custom kits where the rubber one can not be used...

I have a used radix kit that didnt have the TB gasket, rather than ordering one, I was able to find one at a GM dealer...Never hurts to have a spare especially if you plan to take the TB off and damage the original!