Volant Air Intakes On eBay

Nightshift

For those that don't want to go the Ebay route...

Another option, which I wish I had thought about, is to email the ebay auction to Tbyrne. They advertise price matching, and will give you 10% of the difference. Total should be around $250 shipped, if they will match an eBay auction. Plus you will be buying from a supporting vendor.

PS - I was checking out Tbynre's site yesterday and noticed that there are now 3 B&B Exhaust systems specific to the SS. Who's going to be the first to pony up the $ and give one a try?

PS - I was checking out Tbynre's site yesterday and noticed that there are now 3 B&B Exhaust systems specific to the SS.  Who's going to be the first to pony up the $ and give one a try?

I emailed Tbynre with a couple questions on the B&B, he has a true dual listed.

I have an empty credit card :rolleyes:

WW :sleep:

I ran a B&B system on a '99 Silverado (5.3) and '00 Suburban (6.0). Very nice systems that are a little more aggressive sounding than the Corsa but not to loud for a daily driver.

I'm going to put up a seperate post so this doesn't blend in with the Volant :)

Tom

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

Hello guys im the guy selling the intakes online I am a dealer for volant and when or if you order from me online on ebay it shippes to you from the factory, i can also get the cleaner kit for an addition 10dollars just let me know at the end of the auction. thanks for checkin me out

Any Reason why when I posted about Bedrugs, Tonneauu covers, etc. I had available for sale my post was deleted and this guy can post the same and nothing happens? I sent an e-mail asking what is involved in becoming a supporting vendor but never received a reply...and help would be appreciated.....By the way just picked up an 03 SS (RED) with 3100 miles for $28,500 on Friday!! XM, 6-Disc, Auto Climate, Tow...no onstar.

• 4 weeks later...
I got his reply, he said the 15953 is correct for the SS.

That's not what it says on Volant's homepage. I would trust Volant and Tbyrne before the guy on eBay. Here are the links:

I think I am going to call Volant and find out for myself.

The 15943 is the correct part #. The escalade has the same set up

Archived