When you purchase aftermarket engine performance parts, what do you ca

haulin79

When you purchase aftermarket engine performance parts, what do you care about improving the most?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. When you purchase aftermarket engine performance parts, what do you care about improving the most?

• Zero to 60 time
    • Quarter Mile time
    • Low to Mid RPM Torque
    • Mid to High RPM Horsepower
    • Miles Per Gallon
    • Other, please list.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-60 time for me... i have no intentions of ever really bringing it to a track so its all street racing for me :devil:

:withstupid: same here, i don't really care about going to the track, i just want to throw a beatin here and there on the streets. low end power for me. i can't wait to get this converter in.

I've got AWD and already get a decent launch (0-60) but crappy top-end so everything I'm doing is to make the truck do better in the last 1/2-track.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: Launching off of the converter, I can pull a quick length on just about any pony car, only to lose after about 40-50MPH. I can't wait to get a job so that I can go through with my L92 head plans...

If your 1/4 times are good, a 0-60 run should be good also and that's what matters on the street. So I voted for 1/4 mile. It's what we messure ourselves against( 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 sec truck). I'd be happy with a mid 12 sec SS so that's my goal.