sonickoolten

WHAT COLOR RULES?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT COLOR RULES?

• BLACK AS NIGHT
    • VICTORY RED
    • ARRIVAL BLUE

are indimidator ss faster? or is it just cosmetic? whats the diff tnx

Not any faster just a package deal. ie 373 gears intimidator badging (which I had removed), wing, suspension set up different, and Earnhart "E" in the headreast. I think thats all. Just little differences.

Of course only 933 made.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Not any faster just a package deal. ie 373 gears intimidator badging (which I had removed), wing, suspension set up different, and Earnhart "E" in the headreast. I think thats all. Just little differences.

Of course only 933 made.

do you know what the suspension difference is? :dunno:

Silver Birch Metallic........... :chevy:

Jeez, Dan. I'm very disappointed in you. After you saw my truck, you KNOW black is better. That's why you posted the picture with only yours and Mark's trucks. The picture with mine in between you two shows how much better black is! :lol::crackup:

Exhibit A:

post-9798-1177606709_thumb.jpg

Jeez, Dan. I'm very disappointed in you. After you saw my truck, you KNOW black is better. That's why you posted the picture with only yours and Mark's trucks. The picture with mine in between you two shows how much better black is! :lol::crackup:

Exhibit A:

Hey Hank 2 vs 1 :crackup:

Exhibit A:

Sorry Hank, I didn't see a black truck between my SS and Marks in any of the photos :jester:............the Silver kind of overpowers the black. In other words black may look faster, but silver is stealth. :cool::driving:

I have a picture that I will find that shows the Silverado SS for the first time. It was in a Dark Charcoal (same as my 03). It's the best color GM ever made if you ask me. Yet it somehow never made it to the Factory SS. I use to wish i could find the one in that pic. But the Intimidator rocks..

Will post the pic when I find it.