ss's colors

sonickoolten

WHAT COLOR RULES?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT COLOR RULES?

• BLACK AS NIGHT
    • VICTORY RED
    • ARRIVAL BLUE

lol oops didnt even know they had a silver one.... lol havnt seen one up here in alaska in that color..... so sorry...

PIMP SS how did u make ur headlights blue???? when u turn them on are they blue?... it looks so cool how much did it cost? and is ur vehicle stock? any mods?

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

I perfer blue, personal preference. I wouldn't turn down any SS, just blue is in general my favorite color. Blue isn't as bad as black in keeping clean, and red grabs alot of attention. My '99 Camaro was Navy Blue, and my '87 Chevette was blue... rusty and blue, lol.

What's up with not including Silver Birch? Although if it was still available at the time, I would have probably gone with Black as night , so that was my vote.

:withstupid:

lol oops didnt even know they had a silver one.... lol havnt seen one up here in alaska in that color..... so sorry...

PIMP SS how did u make ur headlights blue???? when u turn them on are they blue?... it looks so cool how much did it cost? and is ur vehicle stock? any mods?

Pimp SS had them painted and as far as at noight yeah they appear bluebut not much visibility what so ever. The cops have finally started f'ing with him about it.

BLACK is in the lead. :driving:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

what color would imus vote for??????

i ordered the blue as soon as i saw it because every vehicle i ever owned before my sss was black... yes i love the blue its probably most eye catching of the colors. I once had all 3 colors in stock when they were first released and the blue got the most play. but anyways i still turn my head every time i see a black one its sinister and i have never liked red although on sss's its damn sharp so yeah im voting for blue