5-18-07

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he? Damn I suck!

Nahhh it's not like that at all; our trucks are actually pretty close to the same level of modification, we're both dropped, both CAI, both catback, both transgo shift kit, both have converters, both tuned. And we both need a lot more practice at the light, if you'd left on time you'd have creamed me, if we left together I might have won but only by 1/2-truck...

Mr. P. :)

Nahhh it's not like that at all; our trucks are actually pretty close to the same level of modification, we're both dropped, both CAI, both catback, both transgo shift kit, both have converters, both tuned. And we both need a lot more practice at the light, if you'd left on time you'd have creamed me, if we left together I might have won but only by 1/2-truck...

Mr. P. :)

I just got mine tuned on Sunday at TRT. I guess I do need a bit more practice at the light.

I just got mine tuned on Sunday at TRT. I guess I do need a bit more practice at the light.

:withstupid: I did pretty good at the tree but being 2wd I am going to have to be better to beat you AWD guys but I did pretty good friday night in hanging I thought.

:withstupid: I did pretty good at the tree but being 2wd I am going to have to be better to beat you AWD guys but I did pretty good friday night in hanging I thought.

I think you've gotten to the point where you need 28" drag radials.

you ruined my fun... :(

Thanks Steve.... :lol:

:lol: Hey don't stop on my account :jester: