Holty

Scroll down and read about our contest nominees then vote for your favorite  

163 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW for SilveradoSS.com's first ever featured truck

• 04CHASE
    • AUTOGUY
    • kelleyperformance

thanks for the votes everyone.

brian , did you notice ive got your wheels on?

Are you talking about the Centerlines? If so, they look so much different in the smaller size. The spokes look wider due to the smaller spacing between the rim and center of the wheel.

I had a hard time deciding on my wheels and almost thought I made a mistake buying them because they did not have a picture of the 22's. One I got them I was very happy with the look.

Voted! As with others, the 3 trucks are excellent examples of what the SSS represents. Holty, Nice work on setting this up! Its obviously a big task. :cheers::thumbs:

Thanks Bro, your the first person to recognize this. It took me several hours to get everything setup to make it look nice. Mervz had to give me room on the FTP server and there was alot of leg work involved. I'll also be doing the contest on tbss.com and gm-trucks.com here soon too.

Thanks Bro, your the first person to recognize this. It took me several hours to get everything setup to make it look nice. Mervz had to give me room on the FTP server and there was alot of leg work involved. I'll also be doing the contest on tbss.com and gm-trucks.com here soon too.

yeah yeah .... nice work man .... we appreciate the extra effort behind the scenes :cheers:

man i hate to add it up because id kick my self in the ass for not just buying a new z06. but you know i do have somethign unique that no one else has. i know i have about what i paid for the truck into the truck if not more.