Just got her! 2007 Classic VMax

wildhawker

Are the decals just applied with a heat gun? If so, can they be softened up with just a heat gun? I just ran a search, and all the info seems to discuss ADDING decals, not removing them... I'd love to take the goofy 4X4 decal off the rear quarters. Thanks!

Looks good I like it. Loose the side and rear badges and moldings also the 4x4 sticker but keep the VORTEC MAX! Look much cleaner!! IMHO

IMG_8113-1.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_6192.jpg

sucIMG_8123.jpg

True, but the sierras already look much cleaner from the factory then the silverados do. The side molding, tailights and tailgate rail cover all look cleaner. IMO

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)

True, but the sierras already look much cleaner from the factory then the silverados do. The side molding, tailights and tailgate rail cover all look cleaner. IMO

Maybe, but they come with that grille. I like the Silverado grille ALOT more. The big gold bow tie, and the mean snarl are cool. IMO :)

Mike

Maybe, but they come with that grille. I like the Silverado grille ALOT more. The big gold bow tie, and the mean snarl are cool. IMO :)

Mike

Yeah I agree. I'll give it to you about the chrome GMC side molding....but thats about it IMHO..and I'm on the fence with that one also..Sorry dude I'm with Mike. But then again thats why you have a GMC and I went with Chevy!!! To each there own. :chevy:

Yeah I agree. I'll give it to you about the chrome GMC side molding....but thats about it IMHO..and I'm on the fence with that one also..Sorry dude I'm with Mike. But then again thats why you have a GMC and I went with Chevy!!! To each there own. :chevy:

Well I take it back about the tailights. I would like to see a tailight that is in the shape of mine, but has the color of yours. I dislike the yellow in my tailights somewhat.

Mike

Well when I first got in the market for a fullsize I fell in love with the silveradoss. Then I kept looking around and found that I like sierras a little more. I guess I'm just tired of seeing so many chevrolets out there. I'm a diehard chevrolet fan too don't get me wrong. As far as I can remember my family has only owned GM vehicles and almost all of them have been chevys. I'm even thinking about changing my 02 s10 over to a sonoma front end, because I'm tired of seeing so many s10s out there.

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)

What I want to do this week is install this (below) grill and clear the corners... the one real issue I have with the GMC lights (head and tail) are the amber inserts. If anyone knows where to find some aftermarket lights without the amber, let me know!

Also, I checked out xenondepot.com for an HID kit for the lows- is $350 about right for the HIDconversions?

Thanks, Brandon

post-11012-1177774913_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

What kind of Gas millage do you guys get in the Vortec Max i am thinking of getting a 2007 new body one becaus they got one in arizona for us but not quite sure on the gas millage yet because i have a 2006 5.3 and i get around 18 avg and if i could get that i would be on that truck in a second