HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of 5000Ks in mine and they are fantastic. There is an amazing difference between the HIDs and the Silverstars I had in before. I'm thinking about putting HIDs in my fog lamps but I'm worried about lighting up the entire neighborhood. :cool: The fogs take a 7159 but a 9005 bulb should fit. However, the 7159 is 40watts and the 9005 is 65 watts. :eek: Any thoughts?

Well, I clicked the Buy It Now for two sets (highs & lows) but stopped when the shipping came to $70 - can you explain why the shipping costs are so high? Will I be getting this next day air? or? :dunno:

Mr. P.

Bulb kits are shipped factory direct from Asia, Global Express mail. If you want to get two kits PM me and I will give you a combined shipping price if you want to go outside of ebay.

just ordered mine. how long till i get em? i may have a couple friends purchasing also.

also, other than the "additional notes" section in the payment screen there was no selection box for type & color. in case you don't get the note, i want 9006 / 6000K. PM'ed also.

thanks,

eric

I got your order Eric. PM me with your phone nubmer so I can give it to the shipping company. As soon as everything is processed you should have your bulbs in 3-5 days.

damn i really want to buy some but i really cant afford to be buyin this kinda stuff right now. hey guys, just make sure to post pictures after you install them

Since you are local you can pick them up. I can save you a little shipping money when I place my next order. I am about 10 minutes away from you in Simi Valley, and I am always hanging around West Hills and other parts of the valley. Just PM me when you are ready.

I have a set of 5000Ks in mine and they are fantastic. There is an amazing difference between the HIDs and the Silverstars I had in before. I'm thinking about putting HIDs in my fog lamps but I'm worried about lighting up the entire neighborhood. :cool: The fogs take a 7159 but a 9005 bulb should fit. However, the 7159 is 40watts and the 9005 is 65 watts. :eek: Any thoughts?

The HID's run at about 35 watts, the hallogen run around 65 watts. You will be fine.

i work at an italian restaurant. its actually not open yet, it opens on the 25th. its called Alessio's. its on Tapo and Cochran. you should come in once it opens, its the some of the best damn italian you'll ever eat.

i have a lot of friends in simi, maybe you see me driving some times??? you said you're in the valley a lot too, i live like right on the border of chatsworth and west hills. im at topanga and lassen

i work at an italian restaurant. its actually not open yet, it opens on the 25th. its called Alessio's. its on Tapo and Cochran. you should come in once it opens, its the some of the best damn italian you'll ever eat.

i have a lot of friends in simi, maybe you see me driving some times??? you said you're in the valley a lot too, i live like right on the border of chatsworth and west hills. im at topanga and lassen

ok, I grew up in the Valley. Born in Northridge, lived in Porter Ranch and Chatsworth all my life. Used to have family in Granada Hills, and I have lots of friends in West Hills/Woodland Hills. Then I moved out to Simi/Moorpark after High school. I will have to check out that resturant when it opens, I love Italian food.

ok, I grew up in the Valley. Born in Northridge, lived in Porter Ranch and Chatsworth all my life. Used to have family in Granada Hills, and I have lots of friends in West Hills/Woodland Hills. Then I moved out to Simi/Moorpark after High school. I will have to check out that resturant when it opens, I love Italian food.

haha damn, yea i lived in northridge/porter ranch my whole life, i moved to chatsworth like 2 1/2 years ago. i checked ur profile says you're 23, i turn 21 in may so yea, pretty close in age. please tell me you didnt go to Granada High?? haha i went there graduated 04.

haha damn, yea i lived in northridge/porter ranch my whole life, i moved to chatsworth like 2 1/2 years ago. i checked ur profile says you're 23, i turn 21 in may so yea, pretty close in age. please tell me you didnt go to Granada High?? haha i went there graduated 04.

No but pretty close. I went to Alemany and Graduated in 2002

Couple more questions - do the ballasts have the Philips circuit in them? Will they cause humming or buzzing in the stereo (interference)? And how long do they need to warm-up, like 1-2 seconds, or 15-20 seconds?

TIA -

Mr. P. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260106438656

I got a deal on some HID kits and I can get you any size you like

Check out the auction or click the ebay link in my sig.

Really good Introductory price!

Awesome deal...Just ordered a set (emergencyvehicleproducts), 6000k ......Let me know if you have any questions....Thanks again, Jason

Couple more questions - do the ballasts have the Philips circuit in them? Will they cause humming or buzzing in the stereo (interference)? And how long do they need to warm-up, like 1-2 seconds, or 15-20 seconds?

TIA -

Mr. P. :)

Ballasts only take a few seconds to warm up, and the humming noise is minimal and can not be heard unless you are under the hood with the headlights on. I have never heard any feedback in the stereo system from the ballasts and I don't think they are phillips brand ballasts but I know they are manufactured to be the same quality.

just finished installing my 6000K kit. pretty simple with exception to finding a good place to mount the ballasts. the kit appears to be a good quality and well sealed, the spelling on the package & manual are another story. :uhoh: i'm hoping they manufacture better than they spell.