HID Conversion Kits

bgdsub72

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260106438656

I got a deal on some HID kits and I can get you any size you like

Check out the auction or click the ebay link in my sig.

Really good Introductory price!

Edited by bgdsub72 (see edit history)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks to me like the 6000k are more white than the 4300k. i may be dumb but maybe those pictures suck :dunno:

I have 6000K right now and they have more of a blue tint to them. I PM'd chase and he said that the 4300K are pretty much just white. I don't think that pics do justice unless they are taken with a REALLY nice camera that can capture the light correctly. The below pic that I took with my digital just doesn't show the light how it really looks.

normal_SilveradoSS28.jpg

looks to me like the 6000k are more white than the 4300k. i may be dumb but maybe those pictures suck :dunno:

Contrary to all the ebay sellers touting 8000k-12000k HID bulbs, the true fact of the matter is the higher the k value is on the color spectrum, the LESS intense the light actually is (because of less lumens). Best?, daylight has been proven as the best light and least fatiguing light at 4100k which corresponds to 3200 lumens. It's for this very reason oem car manufactureres pick that value. So, in short, remember guys, brightness is proportional to the lumens output which is proportional to the k value. Many 8000k bulbs are only around 2000 lumens which is not much better than halogen, if any, and MUCH more tiring to drive by.

I got the 4300K and it's white with a hint of blue. Anything above that looks more blue than anything else and is not as bright for night time driving. If you want bright, get the 4300K. If you want blue, go above 4300K.

That's a great deal. Who are the ballasts made by?

By the color of the ballast, it looks to be McCulloch. Mine look just like that.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Not sure....

But my 6000k are Very Bright and maybe just a the slightest amount of ice blue, when I bought them they told me the higher the number (after 6000)the more blue to purple tint is what you will get.

Kits are made by a company called Wiz. I have sold many of these kits to the lincoln guys with no isses to date. I have a set of these on my BMW with no issues to date, my old lincoln, and my friend has a set on his 04 powerstroke diesel with no issues yet either. These kits are shipped factory direct from over seas. 4300k is more of an OEM factory HID color and more of a true white. 6000k is a nice light, and is just a little more blue than the 4300k. I currently have the 6000k in my BMW pictured in the auction, I am very happy with the light output on that.