My 2/2 Drop Pics

After reading, talking to some of you guys, and seeing some pics I went with the Ground Force 2/2 kit. I know it is a torsion kit, but I got it for cheeaap through my dad's dealership's after market parts distributor, I am adding the spindles when I get home from college for summer break. I think it looks pretty good so far, but it's a work in progress. I'll have it done by mid June at the latest. I am pretty happy with the ride so far, it is a little stiff, but I actually think it is an improvement over stock! Here it is..

One more..

post-2147-1175487395_thumb.jpg

post-2147-1175487441_thumb.jpg

post-2147-1175487567_thumb.jpg

looks good :thumbs: IMO a 2/2 drop is one of the best appearance mod for these trucks. The torsion drop is extremely simple, so it is good for those with little mechanical experience, and doen't really affect the factory ride either. Did you cut the bump stops and re-locate the rear ones? I think I'm gonna do Mr. P's bump stop drilling mod to smooth my ride out a bit more....