370 engine build

04CHASE

yeah well another day with not much progress. i got the vaccum lines done , i got the intake elbow mounted and torqued. and thats about it . i had to install new knock sensors on my camaro today and what a pain that was. so i was sun burnt and hot so i deceided to call it a day . but it stilll should fire next weekend. just have to wire up the meth kit ( not 100 % necessary ) figure out why the fuel pumps arent wokring. and bol tup the intake pipes. ill have some pics up today in a while of some new polished goodies.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tested another fuel pump?

Dont you work in the garage, working in the heat SUCKS. Ive been trying to work the past two weeks and its either sunburn temp or rain. When your not in the beach or ocean, summer sucks in miami.

Have you tested another fuel pump?

Dont you work in the garage, working in the heat SUCKS. Ive been trying to work the past two weeks and its either sunburn temp or rain. When your not in the beach or ocean, summer sucks in miami.

yeah the truck is in the garage and so is the f 150 and the 37 . so there is no room for the camaro and thats why i was outside. the truck is always in the garage hoping to change that soon.

today's mintue progress( shics since i forgot my camera

DSC04172.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

DSC04169.jpg

and something cool , can you beleive this little k & n filter cost 45 bucks?

DSC04167.jpg

also just picked up some goodies for tire swaps at the track, including a new snap on 1/2 inch cordless impact,

98_1.JPG

max torque 350 lb ft and breaks away 550 lb ft. i have some torque stick extensions and a thinwall 19mm socket . so wheel swaps will be no sweat next time out.

and last but not least im waiting on this to show up next week(amw catch can ) along with my 90mm tb ( its gotta blinged out like the rest of this shizit

blackcan.gif