stock chrome wheels

brobradh77

I was thinking of getting new wheels and if I did I would be selling my 4 chrome SS wheels with tires that have 8K miles on them. I saw a thread earlier selling for $1900 and saw no one complaining of price. What do y'all think would be a fair price and is anyone interested.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Actually I did complain to him via PM. I have found that it is not PC to tell some one publicly that they are asking to much money

Manners don't bother me :jester: If you think I am trying to stick to ya let me know I wont take it personal and likewise I won't hesitate to tell ya if what you are selling is priced too high. I am just trying to find a fair price $1K more or less?

I'll give ya $800 by paypal if you'll box em up. I'll even send ya the UPS call tags so all you need to do is call 800 pickups and tell them to come and get them. I'd need to know box size and weight.

Also any time you post a reply I have a hard time reading the post... your avatar... it screwes with my ability to read... boing...boing...boing...boing...

Edited by bartlanz (see edit history)

i know there chrome and mine are the painted kind, but i got mine for 300 with tires like brand new. so 1900 seems high. but i dont know how much more chrome ones are so i cant really say anything. i think that u should let them go for about 1100. but i say get what you can for them! more money means more mods.. good luck on the sale

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...