Racemesh Grill for Silverado SS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Speed Sceene Black chrome Grill. I have recently seen a Racemesh grill on an 07 Tahoe and it looks real sharp. Does anyone know if they make it for our truck and where to get it.

I just finished up with RM on my TBSS as the prototype and we might be getting ready to do my friends Silverado SS...I can keep you posted...

RaceMeshTBSSonJewelRedEPSSh.jpg

Maybe its just the pic or what but I dont like it, maybe it looks better in person but from here it looks like a bunch of window screens one behind the other in your grill. everyone has there own style but that just doesnt do anything for me.

Maybe its just the pic or what but I dont like it, maybe it looks better in person but from here it looks like a bunch of window screens one behind the other in your grill. everyone has there own style but that just doesnt do anything for me.

Grilles4.jpg

Grilles1.jpg

Grilles2.jpg

Grilles9.jpg

Grilles7.jpg

My braid is a 4 cross per inch, tighter than the normal, but thats what I wanted...the normal is 3 crosses per inch

Edited by Evil SS 2006 (see edit history)

I have the racemesh grills on my 06 z06. I am looking to get a trailblazer ss cause my wife totaled our 04 tahoe z51 and I was surfing the trailblazerss site. I didnt know they made them for all makes. I think the grills give the car the real race look. They are real high quality pieces and worth the money. If they make one available for the silverado ss I am all over it. I am definetly getting one on the trailblazer when I get it. Keep me posted on the sss if they become available or if they want to guage interest tell them i am definetly going to get one and I am almost positve my buddy will get one.

I'll ask when I call, but at this point we can only assume that this is all custom stuff here. I'm also assuming that if we can get 3-5 orders per truck model plus sell them on the fact that there will be a good market for their product then I can't see why they wouldn't be willing to make them as a regular item. Anyway I'll feel them out when I call.

Mr. P.

Would look awesome if it were Matte Black
I just sent an inquiry email, I also want mine black. I have always wanted a mesh grille made of black fabric (either black chrome, anodized, or gloss powder-coated) and after finding nothing in the aftermarket I resigned myself to making one and even priced the materials. But seeing the TBSS one here that's it. I did mention the possibility of a small group purchase, I'll let you know what they say...

Mr. P.