Now Accepting Nominations!!!!!

Holty

OK boys and girls.....finally what you've all been waiting for! I'm NOW taking nominations for SSS.com Featured Truck May/June 2007 contest. The winner of this contest will have the elite status of being SSS.com's very first Featured Truck. Please! review the UPDATED rules and regulations post before submitting your nominations. Any questions on how to submit a nominee can be posted here in this thread. I just want to say thank you all for your patience with me on this, i just want to make this site the best auto enthusiast site on the net and make sure this contest is as fair as possible.

Accepting nominations until 3/31/07. Again, PLEASE review the rules and regulations!

PS i would like to thank all the members here again for being patient with me and respecting my decision on this. I would also like to thank the Admin's for giving me the chance to bring this contest to life, and a special thanks to our site sponsors for being so generous with the prizes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI guys......its ok to post in this thread if you feel like letting everyone know who you want to nominate, thats cool with me. However, nominations must be sent to me like stated in the rules, posts here will not be considered.

FYI guys......its ok to post in this thread if you feel like letting everyone know who you want to nominate, thats cool with me. However, nominations must be sent to me like stated in the rules, posts here will not be considered.

I must have read the rules 5 times and didn't notice that they had to be sent in PM's until you mentioned it here. I nominated fast4popper. His truck is progressing nicely this year!!!