So, Will there Be a new SS Silverado Soon?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

What we need to see someone do is take a new bodystyle regular cab and put a damn 502 in that thing and a good cam and all the other goodies. Id Like to see that.

• 6 months later...

the new SS's come out this year single cab ls7 on stock 22,s it says on chevy's website... It was a site advertising the 427 concept my bad I thought for years it was real....

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

BUT there is a new HP truck( I cannot revile my sources, but com'on I live in DETROIT). they have it together, I'm pretty sure its not black as it sits now, same lines as the SS. I never heard if it made it out of what ever exec they show'd it to...and all the Perforkmance Dept stuff is SLOW while GM was restructured. BUT watch for the Z28, it will be a good barometer for the release of a new super sport truck. Notto mention they do them near the end of a body style so the 2008-up NNNBS or whatever is due.

BUT there is a new HP truck( I cannot revile my sources, but com'on I live in DETROIT). they have it together, I'm pretty sure its not black as it sits now, same lines as the SS. I never heard if it made it out of what ever exec they show'd it to...and all the Perforkmance Dept stuff is SLOW while GM was restructured. BUT watch for the Z28, it will be a good barometer for the release of a new super sport truck. Notto mention they do them near the end of a body style so the 2008-up NNNBS or whatever is due.

the suspense is killing me.....if they do the 427 truck im trading my truck in.....its totally inefficient on gas and totally unpractical for a truck, its just what i needpopcorn.gifbiggrin.gif