GAYLORDS X2000 TONNEAU COVER FOR SALE ARRIVAL BLUE

Xtreme631

I have a gaylords x2000 tonneau cover with speedster wing, fiberglass, Cover was on truck for 5 months taken off before i traded it in.It was on an 04 silverado short bed, Its painted arrival blue. Cover is fully carpeted on the underside with a dome light and KEYLESS entry. Paint is flawless no chips,scratches or swirls in paint! i paid over $1400 for it. Must sell asking $850.00, email me for pics at [email protected] im located on Long island NY, If you local that would be great cause shipping will prob be expensive. Thanks

IM on long island also, but my truck is black...would you consider a cheaper price? let me know [email protected]

Cheaper price??? If it is in great condition like he says....that is a GREAT price! I woulda loved to find one for $850, I think I paid $1800 but that was with a spray in with it... and the fact that I bought it in Hawaii

thats why i dont think it is cost effective for me, my truck is black, i would have to get it painted..i can get one delivered to my door painted for 1200.

whats the sense of getting one for 850, then paint (atleast 500) thats 1350....thats why i ask about the price..i might as well get one brand new unless my ride was blue.

Im not sure how much shipping would be but when i ordered it from cali to ny it was $400.00 it has to go by freight. you can go to fed ex and call them and ask my zip is 11703. It will be shipping from a business so it will be alittle cheaper, and yes the cover is mint no scatches or anything nicest cover out there..