2007 Reluctor wheel

:confused: 2007 Reluctor wheel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody....

I wish that if someone could help knowing about the Reluctor wheel for the new 6.2 Cadilac Esclade Engine and 5.3 GMC Sierra 2007 new design.

And I hope that someone could help me soon as possible....Thank you..

• 2 weeks later...

right before the ss I owned an 01 rcsb with a 5.3. I ran across a l92 and the count of teeth on the reluctor wheel is higher than the older engines like ours. If what you are trying to do is swap in a newer motor into an older style setup the cranks must be swapped out. the crank on the 6.2 is identical to the lq9 except for the relucter wheel (same stroke and journal dimensions). You will also need to replace the timing chain with an ls2 type and bypass the cam phaser. Finally you will need an extension for the the cam sensor and 2 extensions for the knock sensors as gm placed them on the sides of the block versus the lifter area. I might have missed something but im sure someone else will chime in.