VOTE NOW - all members or sss owners only?

Holty

Vote for eligibility  

165 members have voted

1. 1. which trucks should be allowed?

• Silverado SS owners ONLY
    • Silverado SS's, VHO's, and VMAX's ONLY
    • All GM trucks including clones, tbss, etc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a tough one... :uhoh:

I think it should be either all GM trucks or only SSS trucks... Not to be mean or anything but this is SilveradoSS.com... I guess those who want to have a featured truck and its not an SS, they should perhapse go to GMFS and participate there. I'm not trying to drive anyone away... just stating my opinion. :happysad:

personally,i think this should have a no comment vote,just vote for your choice and call it a day.the reason i say that is would not want anyone thinking ill of me or turning this into something it is not just because of my opinion on the subject,I know were all friends here and everyone has a nice truck in its own right ss or non ss so lets not get to upset with comments and the outcome of this vote,we all seem to be playing nice lets keep it that way,later guys. :flag:

this is the SSS, VHO, and Vortec max forum. so why not feature just that?

I am in agreement there are alot of nice trucks on here but when we start trying to include other trucks like the SS CLones for say what is the criteria for that? Anyone can call there truck a clone. I have seen but a very few I would give that title to. I feel to be a clone it should look like an SS i.e. same front end, body cladding, wheels, and bumpers you get the idea not just some SS badging. Like members have said this is or atleast was originally SilveradoSS.com.

honestly most all SSS look the same. minus say chase and a few others. so woudlnt be much of apperance between all of winners. the clones help bring diversity to the voting polls. Imposter's truck is very well done to not be in the ruling. for him to be replaced by say a truck with just rims and tint would be unfair at all

i can go to the dealership and see some of them that are plain. now add verisity and you got some choices to be made

There are some clones out there that are more like a stock SS than some of the modded SSs out there. By the time you change the wheels and change/build the engine, there's not a whole lot left making it a SS. What's the big deal if it is a SS or not? There are very few componets needed to make a SS, wether it was born a SS or made into a SS.

I drive a SS and I don't discriminate, I like all fast trucks! :driving:

Edited by n2opwr (see edit history)

honestly most all SSS look the same. minus say chase and a few others. so woudlnt be much of apperance between all of winners. the clones help bring diversity to the voting polls. Imposter's truck is very well done to not be in the ruling. for him to be replaced by say a truck with just rims and tint would be unfair at all

i can go to the dealership and see some of them that are plain. now add verisity and you got some choices to be made

good point there. Imposter's isn't a real ss, but it's one badass truck.

I guess the point I am getting at is other forums stay true to what they are called. We have great danes and my ole ladie is a part of many great dane forums are there other dog owners on this forum..ofcourse BUT they have featured dogs of the week and they have to be a Dane to be considered not a lab with cropped ears being known as a imposter dane. My point is Great Dane forum has featured Great Danes a SilveradoSS forum should feature Silverado SS's.