VOTE NOW - all members or sss owners only?

Holty

Vote for eligibility  

165 members have voted

1. 1. which trucks should be allowed?

• Silverado SS owners ONLY
    • Silverado SS's, VHO's, and VMAX's ONLY
    • All GM trucks including clones, tbss, etc

Since you guys seem to be all over the map on who should be allowed to enter this contest and who should not be, i put up a poll so everyone can vote. I'll let the poll run through the week and whatever is decided is whats going to happen. Thats as fair as it gets. VOTE NOW.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all the clones, vho,and vmax's as well but the site is called SilveradoSS.com IMO you don't make lets say a Corvette calender for a corvette enthusiast site and put cameros and trans ams in it no matter how nice or fast they are. I am not tryin to hate for I know my truck will probably never grace the pages of the calender either I just feel a calender for SilveradoSS.com ought to contain SilveradoSS's. IMHO. :dunno:

I like all the clones, vho,and vmax's as well but the site is called SilveradoSS.com IMO you don't make lets say a Corvette calender for a corvette enthusiast site and put cameros and trans ams in it no matter how nice or fast they are. I am not tryin to hate for I know my truck will probably never grace the pages of the calender either I just feel a calender for SilveradoSS.com ought to contain SilveradoSS's. IMHO. :dunno:

who said anything about a calender?

who said anything about a calender?

Your right I am retarded..lol I saw the calender thread and just saw this pole and assumed thats what we were talking about :banghead: MY BAD

What is the name of our site?

SS only...

other GM full size sites fotr the clones...(which I like)...but my truck is an SS...not a copy...

aznd only supporting members should be allowed in also...i guess that is the price of admission...or stay on the porch...Just my 2 cents

What is the name of our site?

SS only...

other GM full size sites fotr the clones...(which I like)...but my truck is an SS...not a copy...

aznd only supporting members should be allowed in also...i guess that is the price of admission...or stay on the porch...Just my 2 cents

:withstupid:

I think everyone should be eligble for the featured truck and let the members decide who the featured truck should be. If you only want SS trucks to be featured, only vote for SS trucks.

There are numerous people on here that used to have SS trucks, that still participate in the forum and I would hate for them not to be eligble just because they don't have their SS anymore. All members should be eligble! Even if they drive a Ford because we all know they won't get enough votes to be featured.

Why not any SS, VHO or Vortec Max?

Because they are not Silverado Super Sports. They have some of the same components, but they are not the same. They are as much a SS as a clone is, close but no the authentic real deal.

IMO if you want to exclude groups then you must hold true to the original real deal, if you are going to muddy the water and grey the line, then you need to allow all of them.

**** but we need to DO SOMETHING **** lately we have started to take after GM too much ... all talk and no action. :sigh: Also IMO .... just start the damn thing and if people don't like screw em ... whatever Holty or Merz or Skjosh wanna do ... do it. People will adapt.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)