'05 Efans needed

EmergencyVP1

I got the whole shootin' match, all brand new Gm parts. I bought them off of e-bay from gandrautoparts.com. They have them for $225 right now. Anyway I don't need'em since I totaled the truck. Make me an offer.

Greg

I found the seller on eBay but they say you need a different radiator to use these fans. Is that right?

I got the whole shootin' match, all brand new Gm parts. I bought them off of e-bay from gandrautoparts.com. They have them for $225 right now. Anyway I don't need'em since I totaled the truck. Make me an offer.

Greg

I found the seller on eBay but they say you need a different radiator to use these fans. Is that right?

I saw the same thing also. I believe all of the SS's have the 34" radiator...Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think the smaller radiators are in the single cabs, etc...Not for sure though. Is that 34" width or height?

SS and all 6.0 trucks have the 34" radiator. If you don't get the parts you need, pm me for a couple different sources - GMPD being one of them.

Thanks for clarifying that for us!! If I don't land a deal on the board with someone i will shoot you a Pm. I did check the GMPD site, but have heard they are rather slow at shipping. Thanks again...