LOTS OF BRAND NEW PARTS FOR SALE!

CHEVY6000VHO

Cam Package for sale.

Brand: Comp Cams products

Cam grind: 224/224/.581/.581/ 115lsa

Pushrods: 7.400"

Springs: 918's

$500.00 Shipped (US ONLY)

All parts are in their box, brand new, never used.

Brand New Radix kit for our trucks 04'-06' $4,800.00 Plus shipping

Dynatech Headers w/ Nitro-Plate ceramic coating (Brand New, never used) $1400.00 + shipping

You guys will have to wait until their site is back up and running to see the other parts for sale. I'm not sure what happened. It quit working last night.

Jim

Edited by CHEVY6000VHO (see edit history)

Cam Package for sale.

Dynatech Headers w/ Nitro-Plate ceramic coating (Brand New, never used) $1400.00 + shipping

You guys will have to wait until their site is back up and running to see the other parts for sale. I'm not sure what happened. It quit working last night.

Jim

How much for the headers shipped to 23502?

Cam Package for sale.

Jim

$1460.00 shipped to your door. That's in Virgina correct?

They will come in two boxes. One box has the headers in them directly from Nitro-Plate, and the other box has all the accessories, cats, piping, and hardware. This is also the new designed headers. They redesigned them to eliminate that annoying hump from one of the primary tubes on the driver side rising up high then going back downward.

Man, if Dynatech knew these would work on the new body 07's, I'd be keeping them. Other than that, they look awesome and you will not get a better deal on a set of these with this kind of ceramic coating finish.

Oh yeah, they are not just coated on the outside, they are also coated in the inside.

Let me know something.

Jim

$1460.00 shipped to your door. That's in Virgina correct?

They will come in two boxes. One box has the headers in them directly from Nitro-Plate, and the other box has all the accessories, cats, piping, and hardware. This is also the new designed headers. They redesigned them to eliminate that annoying hump from one of the primary tubes on the driver side rising up high then going back downward.

Man, if Dynatech knew these would work on the new body 07's, I'd be keeping them. Other than that, they look awesome and you will not get a better deal on a set of these with this kind of ceramic coating finish.

Oh yeah, they are not just coated on the outside, they are also coated in the inside.

Let me know something.

Jim

PM sent!!

-Dave