Chicago GTG

ThePDB

yeah man, it was alot of fun

UNTIL..... on my way home (allballz saw it happen), some dumb ass in a dodge was transporting furniture with little or no tie down..

the boxes lifted, right out of the truck, bounced of a car and smashed right into me!!!! i didnt know there was damage until allballz pulled up to me

i went back and got a police report.. but you have no idea how mad i am.....

image_045.jpg

image_047.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i could not kick him.. the cops were there...

i got his info, and ill be goin to the body shop tomorrow morning

he tried the "lets not get insurance involved" crap.. and i was like "sure, sure. whatever".. but im going straight to the insurance.

im not fookin around.

i want to cartman his nuts.. "bad kitty!!!"

i mean, could you believe what happened? imagine if i was driving a small car, or worse.. my harley..id be road splat..

its almost funny when you think about how i just plowed right thru his anniversary present for his wife.. a new dinette set.

i mean, the SS made splinters out of it..!!! :driving::ughdance::banghead:

he tried the "lets not get insurance involved" crap.. and i was like "sure, sure. whatever".. but im going straight to the insurance.

im not fookin around.

i mean, could you believe what happened? imagine if i was driving a small car, or worse.. my harley..id be road splat..

its almost funny when you think about how i just plowed right thru his anniversary present for his wife.. a new dinette set.

That's just not right!!!

im not fookin around.

That's just not right!!!

Thats the least he deserved! :devil:

Sorry to hear that happened, today I was driving and saw a titan trnasporting enormous branches and two beds....NOT TIED DOWN. Of course everything feel everywhere and fell on the car in back of him :shakehead:

Some people out there are D'bags

what sucks is that i have to pull my trailer for a private rock show im producing at a company party next saturday.

i cant do that if it goes in the shop. and i dont want to incur the costs of renting a big truck just cuz some jag load doesnt know how to tie down his truck properly.

it would be great if i could get a rental truck with a trailer hitch on it.

Did the police give the Moron a ticket?

i dont think so, cuz he did hand him back his license.

he's got some fly by night insurance, called United Equitable, so im nervous about getting them to fix it.

That's just crazy. Your truck looked great when we left. I'm sure it will be back together in no time.

well what a day!! I just pulled into the house and did the dreaded unpacking! I know i didnt get to talk to many of you and I honestly wont remember names, but what a turn out!! i will make it back for another one! Frank and I were talking about how killer this site is, I have been on the Dodge Durango/Dakota R/T site and some others and they are always such asses. there is NOTHING but a great bunch of guys on this site!

For all of you to come out and eat lunch just cause I was in town was awesome!! I saw some great ideas on other trucks and I also know that i was the dirtiest one there!!! but it was good times and great new friends. if anyone needs anything let me know. I know there was tons of interest in my sub box, its just too hard to build them without a truck there. and with mine complete, it would be hard to replicate one. If I get a silverado in the shop for a few days and I can really mess with it I will get some documentation of what needs to be done for it to fit as tight and smooth as mine. we can build general boxes all day long to fit under there. but they look "prefab" to me.

once i get this all cleaned up i will post pics and what not. although I do have interior work and brakes to do this week... so it might be a while.

again thanks to everyone!!!

well what a day!! I just pulled into the house and did the dreaded unpacking! I know i didnt get to talk to many of you and I honestly wont remember names, but what a turn out!! i will make it back for another one! Frank and I were talking about how killer this site is, I have been on the Dodge Durango/Dakota R/T site and some others and they are always such asses. there is NOTHING but a great bunch of guys on this site!

For all of you to come out and eat lunch just cause I was in town was awesome!! I saw some great ideas on other trucks and I also know that i was the dirtiest one there!!! but it was good times and great new friends. if anyone needs anything let me know. I know there was tons of interest in my sub box, its just too hard to build them without a truck there. and with mine complete, it would be hard to replicate one. If I get a silverado in the shop for a few days and I can really mess with it I will get some documentation of what needs to be done for it to fit as tight and smooth as mine. we can build general boxes all day long to fit under there. but they look "prefab" to me.

once i get this all cleaned up i will post pics and what not. although I do have interior work and brakes to do this week... so it might be a while.

again thanks to everyone!!!

chris, great to see you.

even though i have the underseat storage, perhaps I can drive out to see you and donate my truck for test fitting for a production model of your box. I dont need it, but maybe for my donation, we can work out a deal on something else (nothing for free, im not like that ask frank...)maybe justa killer deal on something.. we can talk..

i gotta get my damage fixed first.. god i hope the insurance will get me a rental pickup, cuz i have to do some rock shows and need to pull my trailer to get the equipment to the shows.

Hey Frank.. would you rent me the tahoe, if its fixed, for 2 nights?

oh by the way, chris.. glad to see you got home ok, with no problems. nice friggin ride! I do miss my optima red battery i had in my old truck.

thanks man!! sorry to hear about your ride home. as for my red tops, ask frank how he likes them? they were DEAD all day!! I have had great luck with them, but for some reason, i aint so lucky with them right now....

thanks man!! sorry to hear about your ride home. as for my red tops, ask frank how he likes them? they were DEAD all day!! I have had great luck with them, but for some reason, i aint so lucky with them right now....

prob just need a charge take them to the auto store and they should charge em up if not optima has a killer warranty

Hows the blower ;) ?