ThePDB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am all jazzed up for it.

hey.. maybe ill have an SSS gathering at my house when i want to do my bumper\hitch work. LOL

show up.. i bbq and we all work on the truck hahahahahahaha

Sounds good- maybe if I cook too we can find some time to wash and wax my truck again.

I am up in madison while Frank is busting ass on my truck! i ma gettin xcited to get the thing back. its gonna be like a new ride!!!

How's the PT cruiser? You beating the crap out of it yet?

I am up in madison while Frank is busting ass on my truck! i ma gettin xcited to get the thing back. its gonna be like a new ride!!!

How's the PT cruiser? You beating the crap out of it yet?

if you mean am i spinnin the tires on dry pavement and pulling parking brake donuts and plowing thru snow drifts? NOPE!! not me!! I am gettin a lil excited tho.. too bad the roads will be shit for my ride home. but still should be fun. when i get home i have to pull it in the shop and yank the fron seats for suede. so i wont be really driving it till next weekend. :(

What time should i show up?

I think we kinda decided 1... I might head up early and do some shopping :)

i will be knocking on franks door at 8.. just kidding. i will be ther about noon. so I can tryto find the place again. thank god for nav. hey PDB, call me when you leave home, are you just headed to Franks place? letme know as I prolly wont be on here again till i get back to Des MOines. we are headed out to beer appreciation night and the wet t shirt contest...... should be interesting.

i will be knocking on franks door at 8.. just kidding. i will be ther about noon. so I can tryto find the place again. thank god for nav. hey PDB, call me when you leave home, are you just headed to Franks place? letme know as I prolly wont be on here again till i get back to Des MOines. we are headed out to beer appreciation night and the wet t shirt contest...... should be interesting.

I'll give you a call when I head out. I have a few things to pick up in St Charles on the way, but other than that I have no plans.

I'll give you a call when I head out. I have a few things to pick up in St Charles on the way, but other than that I have no plans.

sounds good man... see ya tomorrow. i was not able to get the camera. i will order one on monday and get it out to you.

sounds good man... see ya tomorrow. i was not able to get the camera. i will order one on monday and get it out to you.

No rush. I would have been so screwed if you didn't have the one you did have. All that matters to me is the one you had worked, and I was able to use the truck this morning. Being down a truck (especially that one) would KILL me when were out plowing. (which is why I wanted the 2nd one as a backup) The crappy thing is, my brother took the Duramax home tonight, and I think I had the bad camera still in that truck. I'll probably have to ship it back to swap it for warranty :banghead: cause I won't see him before I leave in the AM. My bad. No biggie though- I have your address memorized by now. See you (and everyone else) tomorrow. You getting excited yet???? haha. I know- DUMB QUESTION!