Chicago GTG

ThePDB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frank can you get me your address for where I am going on thursday? and also what is the best way to get to monroe if you have a chance or I can mapqwest it once i get your addy!! I am startin to lose sleep at night!! :)

guage pod is in a ready to go. I will bring tools with me to wire it real quik before you take it so you dont have to worry bout riggin it. it will be DONE! should only take me 10 or so minutes if all goes well.... also my covers should be back from paint so I will leave them off for you to not have to worry about...

well shoot I best get to cleanin my truck!! even tho we are slammed with snow over here in Des Moines. I can still make the inside all pretty... I cant wait to see what inleashing and forcing some air into this thing will do for it!!! I am starting to lose sleep at night, my dreams are becoming wet ones (maybe not) and my hands are beginning to sweat!! WOO HOOO I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O yeah I get to meet some more SSers too!! :)

so can anyone give me a hint as to what the change will be from a basic tune and CAI to a shift kit and TQ convertor and a procharger??

any comparisons? please just shed a lil light on this..... anyone??

hey chris

you bringin audio gear for others to check out ? LOL

seriously though, i LOVE Frank's head unit.. un believeable!!!!

i may want to look into that this summer (after some debit from the house sale gets paid down).

i will have the truck all finished with the exception of the suede on the front seats. but yeah its done audio wise. (for now) what all do you wanna check out? If you need something let me know and i will see what I can do...

what deck does he have? there is another post running around about ADD.... I think I have it, cause all I can think about is forcefeeding my bitch!!

so lets get a list of who all is coming and what not!!! also I will want to see pics when I get home from my FAST 5 hour drive of all of the trucks together on this site!!:)

I would love to make it out. I have a photoshoot with another truck on Sunday morning, so if I'm done in time I'll be there. It would be great to meet up with a few other local guys!

Sweet. The more trucks we can get the better. See you guys Sunday... I just hope and pray I'm not plowing. :banghead: I swear it's a Chicago GTG jinx for me. Everytime something's planned it either snows or rains to ruin it. Oh well, my fingers are crossed.

Well, from what I can tell, it looks like possibly 9 of us showing up.

Revolution

ThePDB

Fast4popper

MozeSS523

Bonj87

Allballz57

Corpserodeo666

Stiff1

Chicago Z06

Not too bad of a turnout on a last minute kinda thing... especially for a Chicago gtg. See you guys Sunday.

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)