SSS.com Truck of the Month

Holty

Wow that's fantastic Holty - good score on hooking up TByrne and Rev :thumbs: I would not do a truck of the month, more like a featured truck every other month (six times a year) and I would also consider voting between 3 nominees (not two).

Mr. P. :)

Edit - I would also add a stipulation that any truck can only be featured once every 9-12 months :dunno:

that does not sound like a good idea, what does everyone think? any other suggestions?

What don't you like about Steve's ideas?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that's fantastic Holty - good score on hooking up TByrne and Rev :thumbs: I would not do a truck of the month, more like a featured truck every other month (six times a year) and I would also consider voting between 3 nominees (not two).

Mr. P. :)

Edit - I would also add a stipulation that any truck can only be featured once every 9-12 months :dunno:

that does not sound like a good idea, what does everyone think? any other suggestions?

What don't you like about Steve's ideas?

LOL haha

i must have mis-typed that. i meant to say that id DOES sound like a good idea.

I think it should be based on several different factors such as mods, appearance, participation on the site, and accomplishments in the SS (racing, shows, etc.). If it's based strictly on mods, some won't be able to keep up and will never have a chance. Just my .02. Great idea...I love recognition for hard work! :thumbsup:

Guys that is a fantastic idea and its about time.I would also like to say thanks to all who are donating their time and offering up some cool prizes for us members,in regaurds to truck eligability i like everything from clean looking stockers to highly modded trucks like Chases so bring it on and lets have some fun.

I think it should be based on several different factors such as mods, appearance, participation on the site, and accomplishments in the SS (racing, shows, etc.). If it's based strictly on mods, some won't be able to keep up and will never have a chance. Just my .02. Great idea...I love recognition for hard work! :thumbsup:

I like this idea a lot more - instead of a Truck (or vehicle) of the Month, a Member of the Month would be better. I would even weigh member participation & accomplishments more than mods, anything that promotes the full-size performance GM truck.

:withstupid: I think this would be the way to go. Make it a feature rather than TOTM, and ditch the cert. It's a good idea, but will exclude alot of members.

I was actually thinking of a member of recognition also ... but I didn't know how you would compare a members accomplishments vs a member with a nice truck .... maybe alternate between rides and members or something like that.