SSS.com Truck of the Month

Holty

i'm in the planning stages now with this. what do you guys want to see with this as far as candidates submissions? obviously pics, full write ups, etc? anything else? I already have Tbyrne Motorsprts on board for a $100 gift cert!!!!!!!!!! thats huge. also revolution raceworks will be doing a gift as well, yet to be determined. post your opinions and ideas here. i'll be posting rules and regulations here soon and need to figure out a fair way to only have 2 trucks nominated each month. still figuring that part otu.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already have Tbyrne Motorsprts on board for a $100 gift cert!!!!!!!!!! revolution raceworks will be doing a gift as well,

That sounds AWESOME Holty!!!! I know, that this would generate some extemely positive feedback, comrodery, and down right Bragging right for all the members here!!!! Thanks in advance for doing the leg work!!!!

Props to Tbyne Motorsports and Revolution Raceworks, for stepping up and Supporting this site like that. Along with all the other supoorting they do!!!! :thumbs:

The Truck Of The Month, would definetly be a positive feature for this site!!!

... even issue a nice little "Citation of Merit" so one, can show it off, all framed up, over his tool box, in his Garage ... so his Wife, may finally understand!!!! :P

Wow that's fantastic Holty - good score on hooking up TByrne and Rev :thumbs: I would not do a truck of the month, more like a featured truck every other month (six times a year) and I would also consider voting between 3 nominees (not two).

Mr. P. :)

Edit - I would also add a stipulation that any truck can only be featured once every 9-12 months :dunno:

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Wow that's fantastic Holty - good score on hooking up TByrne and Rev :thumbs: I would not do a truck of the month, more like a featured truck every other month (six times a year) and I would also consider voting between 3 nominees (not two).

Mr. P. :)

Edit - I would also add a stipulation that any truck can only be featured once every 9-12 months :dunno:

that does not sound like a good idea, what does everyone think? any other suggestions?

i was going to pm you to see how it was going, glad my idea actually is going to come through. i think 3 nominees would be better than but thats my opinion. the gift certificate kicks ass. thats really cool. let me know if i ccan help in any way. id really like to see this get going. if we could get an extra section(sub forum) similar to gas alley in the pic post for totm that would also be cool. and mayeb if there was a way to place the totom pic above the forum when you sign on.

i was going to pm you to see how it was going, glad my idea actually is going to come through. i think 3 nominees would be better than but thats my opinion. the gift certificate kicks ass. thats really cool. let me know if i ccan help in any way. id really like to see this get going. if we could get an extra section(sub forum) similar to gas alley in the pic post for totm that would also be cool. and mayeb if there was a way to place the totom pic above the forum when you sign on.

the sub forum idea will have to go through mervz or sk_josh, i don't have rights to create new sub forums. i'm going to try to keep this "Holtyized" so i can control it all.