New SS

tonyrome

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw the new GMC Sierra Denali at the auto show, 6.2 over 400 HP with the 6L90E trans, very nice. Its only like $3000 more then regular Sierra half ton loaded. I dont see any reason why Chevy wouldnt make the SS out of that platform, its what they did before. Maybe the engine will be turned up a little and get it close to the 450HP mark :chevy:

I heard from a good source at GM that they are building a new SS with the new body style it is supposed to have 450hp has anybody else heard this i will post more info if i hear any
i heard the they are building one with 550 HP

i heard the they are building one with 550 HP

I heard they are building one with a 600hp quad turbo. It is supposed to have factory 32" rims and split duals before the rear wheels. It will also have a factory "chopped" roof, carbon fiber hood, and a tailgate wing.

It is going to be soooooooo badassss!

:cheers::chevy:

I heard they are building one with a 600hp quad turbo. It is supposed to have factory 32" rims and split duals before the rear wheels. It will also have a factory "chopped" roof, carbon fiber hood, and a tailgate wing.

It is going to be soooooooo badassss!

:cheers::chevy:

Damn so ima be "chopping up the block, skating 32's" chopped top so my hurr in tha wind. BAD A$$...lol

Seriously, GM needs to come out whit something soon.

• 2 months later...

the new ss sounds kick ass. hopefully they get all the kinks worked out. me myself cant wait to see what the new camaro is all about. good i hope i miss my old 02 ss camaro. any one heard anything on them?

GM just announced the closing of 4 full size truck factories including the Oshawa plant where our SSs were produced. This may be a deathblow to any future SS truck like we have seen with the new 427 blue prototype. Looks like gas prices are finally going to start really making a difference in what car companies produce. An end of an era may be on the horizon and the chance of a new full-size SS truck could be fading fast. Let's hope not!!

GM just announced the closing of 4 full size truck factories including the Oshawa plant where our SSs were produced. This may be a deathblow to any future SS truck like we have seen with the new 427 blue prototype. Looks like gas prices are finally going to start really making a difference in what car companies produce. An end of an era may be on the horizon and the chance of a new full-size SS truck could be fading fast. Let's hope not!!

that news is about a month old now.

NEWS

the reality is that gm would have never produced that monster anyway.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)