New SS

tonyrome

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome but there never do there way to conservative to do anything the customer wants thats why there sales suck and the keep down sizing. At least the camaro back but after everyone else comes out with theres. I'm a die hard Gm guy but i'm getting sick of it they will never make anything to rival the vette.

You said it ALL. Now, how do we get GM to pull there head out of there A$$.......

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I just thought i would tell you guys that i read a press release from GM and they will be bringing a new regular cab lsx-powered gm performance silverado with 640hp thats right folks 640hp to an upcoming sema autoshow, i hope this means they are seriously working on getting us a new SS soon.....i dont know if its gonna be just like the blue 427 we keep seeing or what but it sounds mean!!! FYI they will also be introducing a GMC 2500HD denali, im kinda exciting about that too because i do lots of pulling and i love the denali interior although im more than happy with my new 3500HD interior!!!

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never wanted red vehicles until I got this truck. Now I'm obsessed with Victory Red. I'd like mine short cabbed, Victory Red, with a six speed, puhlease..... I also add that a cowl induction hood would be classier than ram air. I don't care if it won't carry more than one passenger. It's not yellow with black checker stripes. I do hope someone from GM is reading this..... I could have depo$it tomorrow.....

here is a short video of the SS everyone keeps showin and they say its the new concept so we shall see what happens!!!!

i know i'm a day late and a dollar short, but WOW! (i've been away for a while)

god. please let them offer it in arrival blue and with an extended cab edition!!

:withstupid::smash:

• 2 weeks later...

That's really the whole debate with this truck though. More people would like to see this truck in a single cab, then there are others that wouldn't buy the truck unless it offered more room for more than just one passenger.

To me, the ext and crew cab trucks are not the problem. It will come down to will we (GM) build this truck in a single cab? I really do not know why this is a problem, but there is an obvious reason. Hell, they still won't offer the 6.0L in a single cab configuration.

So what makes you guys think they will offer it with even a bigger engine option???

I'm with a lot of you guys on them producing this hot sport truck, but the final say so is in GM's hands....

Jim

That's really the whole debate with this truck though. More people would like to see this truck in a single cab, then there are others that wouldn't buy the truck unless it offered more room for more than just one passenger.

To me, the ext and crew cab trucks are not the problem. It will come down to will we (GM) build this truck in a single cab? I really do not know why this is a problem, but there is an obvious reason. Hell, they still won't offer the 6.0L in a single cab configuration.

So what makes you guys think they will offer it with even a bigger engine option???

I'm with a lot of you guys on them producing this hot sport truck, but the final say so is in GM's hands....

Jim

I talked to my guy at GM he says for now no ext cab SS is in the works just the reg cab