SSS vs... wall

GIjay

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you mean to tell me that you were going at a normal speed making a left on a intersection, u get clipped and hit a wall doing what 10-15 mph...and it did that to your truck?

i dont understand. anyone else? :dunno:

:withstupid: that sucks it happened! But that pass. fender is about on the other side of the truck. I can see how the first reaction would be :ughdance: but into a wall? better to take the lick and follow his ass!

What is sueing going to do? They were both in a illigal street race. The courts are going to laugh and get you both for that.

Sorry about the dead truck but thats what happens when do race you bite the bullet and move on. Sorry bro.

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

GIJay wasn't racing - he was macking on fries...

:withstupid:

daym bro... yeah i saw a sc up on craigslist and thought about who in anchorage has a radix in an ss... thats why i pmed you but never got a reply back... yeah there are some jackasses up here, but where isnt there? where did this all occur anyway? sounds to me like it was on lake otis and tudor? sorry about all this bro, i cant even imagine being in the same position as you...

on a happier note, whats the next ride gonna be?

best of luck with everything!

i dissagree with the people saying he had be going faster to do all that damage, i hit a deer at 25 and did 6k worth of damage,

sucks to have that happen, i think i would have shot the guy right there

:withstupid: yeah i re-ended a mini van at under 15mph anf did 3k+ in damage. You dont have to hit something fast to do a lot of damage. Its all where the impact gets taken up that the rest will follow. Hope you find the guy who caused it and he pays the price. Best of luck

you mean to tell me that you were going at a normal speed making a left on a intersection, u get clipped and hit a wall doing what 10-15 mph...and it did that to your truck?

i dont understand. anyone else? :dunno:

:withstupid: that sucks it happened! But that pass. fender is about on the other side of the truck. I can see how the first reaction would be :ughdance: but into a wall? better to take the lick and follow his ass!

If you guys look at the pictures a little closer you will see that it was raining that day and was pretty slick... sorry forgot to leave that in there.

daym bro... yeah i saw a sc up on craigslist and thought about who in anchorage has a radix in an ss... thats why i pmed you but never got a reply back... yeah there are some jackasses up here, but where isnt there? where did this all occur anyway? sounds to me like it was on lake otis and tudor? sorry about all this bro, i cant even imagine being in the same position as you...

on a happier note, whats the next ride gonna be?

best of luck with everything!

lol yea, Lake Otis and Tudor! lol You guys should see this wall... and yes, was me on Craigslist. lol... only got 2 offers..

1 guy offered 44'' swamper tires and a new tune for w/e...

other guy wanted to give me airline miles... :crackup:

I also, really hate to say what I got as a new ride... I did look all over the place for a new SS... couldn't find anything... I got a ... :sigh: 06 WRX... I hate it already.... and 1 month after I got it... craiglist had an 04 blue SS for sale... :banghead: