02-o3 MUSTANG GT vs SsS

I WAS COMING DOWN ATLANTIC FROM A LONG DAY AT WORK! I LOOKED TO MY RIGHT AND I SEEN A SINGLE CAB DODGE RAM PULLING BEHIND ME FAST! I WAS SLOWING DOWN TO LET HIM PULL UP NEXT TO ME WHEN SUDDENLY I HEAR SUM LOUD ASS FLOWMASTERS!!! I HAD NO IDEA WHERE THAT WAS COMING FROM! NEXT THING I KNOW (MUSTANG GT) WAS COMING FROM MY LEFT WITH SPEED ONTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC!! I WAS PRETTY SURE HE WAS GOING TO TRY TO CUT ME OFF SO I PUNCHED MY SSS! :thumbs: MAKING HIM SLAM HIS BRAKES AND THEN HE HAD NO CHOIcE BUT TO PULL UP BEHIND ME! :lol::lol: WE PULLED UP TO A RED LIGHT I GUESS HE REALLY THOUGHT HE HAD A CHANCE..... WHEN THE LIGH TURNED GREEN I PUNCHED IT AND JUST STARTED PULling AWAY FROM HIM!!! :smash::smash:

Edited by sskike (see edit history)

a good race is fun but when you put someone in danger of crashing into oncoming traffic :nono: . i probably woul dhave let him pass and then smoked his ass at the light. when i see dumb ass drivers on the road it pisses me off but i dont try and provoke them from pulling stupid maneuvers. anyway ill give you nice kill on the gt though just be carefull.

and you dont need to yell(caps lock) :jester:

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

a good race is fun but when you put someone in danger of crashing into oncoming traffic  :nono: . i probably woul dhave let him pass and then smoked his ass at the light. when i see dumb ass drivers on the road it pisses me off but i dont try and provoke them from pulling stupid maneuvers. anyway ill give you nice kill on the gt though just be carefull.

and you dont need to yell(caps lock)  :jester:

:withstupid:

a good race is fun but when you put someone in danger of crashing into oncoming traffic  :nono: . i probably woul dhave let him pass and then smoked his ass at the light. when i see dumb ass drivers on the road it pisses me off but i dont try and provoke them from pulling stupid maneuvers. anyway ill give you nice kill on the gt though just be carefull.

i don't know so much about having to make him slam his brakes and all that. that's pretty dangerous, what he did was stupid and you just added fuel to his fire. just be careful dude

and finally... nice kill

ES :flag:

:withstupid: And why is this in the appearance section? :confused::confused:

-K-

I'm with Chase on this one. Doing that with oncomming traffic was pretty risky, not to mention an A-hole move, and no doubt in some places, a good way to get your ass beat. However, nothing happened so i probably shouldn't scold you too much. Good kill from the light, but once in a while you gotta let people pass you, even if its a Ford.

I'm with Chase on this one. Doing that with oncomming traffic was pretty risky, not to mention an A-hole move, and no doubt in some places, a good way to get your ass beat. However, nothing happened so i probably shouldn't scold you too much. Good kill from the light, but once in a while you gotta let people pass you, even if its a Ford.

:withstupid: ford :crackup:

:repost: