Car show

TDMSS

Hey guys and gals just wondering if anyone was going to attend or be at the World of wheels in boston this weekend.. And if Anyones bringing there trucks! Well hope to see u guys there!

Why go to the game?  :crackup:  Pats are going to win. Just tail gate  :cheers:  I have not been to a Pats game since 86 or 87 Enjoy

i'll be tailgating too!! :cheers: i got season tix. i go to every game. don't trust anyone else with my tix. if someone f's up, they revoke 'em.

were in boston, if i find out were ill go sunday.

*edit* nevermind its at the bayside expo. idk maybe i will go its really cheap only 14 bucks, maybe if i get some freinds together id go.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

just got back.. it was ok not the best. only like 20 trucks and nothing special, they did have a nice international done up but no ss. and if it wasnt for the old cars it would have sucked, so many ugly imports. the hydraulic show was nice and meeting chris garver was cool. i did see a ss though when i was leaving, it was pulling in a nice black ss with gray raly stripes. loud exhuast straight back thou looked ugly. hopefully ill be able to get into it next year and enter my truck. you have to be invited to get into enter your vechicle. well it was fun. maybe next year a little ss meet up there????