Just ordered a GMPP exhaust system

Vortec MAX

Our parts manager (my boss) has an 07' nnbs V-Max with the GMPP exhaust and CAI. We ordered exhaust for the 5.3L and it fit on there just like it's supposed to be for it. They don't list one for the L76, but you can use the 5.3L system in it's place. As someone has said, you'll just be changing the location of the exhaust exit. Having driven the truck around though, I'd rather use a Corsa system. The resonance gets annoying real quick. The CAI and cat back though did raise the mph that he can run D.O.D. efficiently by 6 mph. Getting the shift points and timing curve right were also worth alot. It feels faster than mine from about 60 up. Once we get the converter changed and shift kit in there I'm hoping to dial it in and get a 13.9.

Hey Zippy I sent you a PM. Can you get me some prices, part numbers, etc. for my NBS 2007 GMC Crew Cab VMAX? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Did I miss the sound clip? I looked for it but could not find it. I'm interested in hearing this system. Any help would be appreciated.

I still have not made one. Nobody was bugging me about it so I forgot. I will try to get some clips. I found my digital recorder.

Mike

Did I miss the sound clip? I looked for it but could not find it. I'm interested in hearing this system. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to a thread from a month or so ago.....I posted 2 sound clips and a video in this

thread, enjoy. :chevy:

exhaust thread