2003 SS for sale

TimB

For sale is a 2003 Black SS. I has White stripes on the hood and tailgate, Radix with a 2.9 pully, Outlaw cai, Jag performance tranny, TCS 2800 converter, JBA headers, FAL fans, Centerline Tomcat wheels, New Falkin tires, Dual Flowmaster 40,s out the rear corners, Bedrug, Sportmaster bed cover, Boost and Fuel pressure gauges, 92K miles, runs great, Walbro 255 intank fuel pump not installed, HP Tuners goes with it. 18,000 OBO. Will e-mail pics to anyone interested. Its time for something different.

post-1711-1169870505_thumb.jpg

Thats what happens when you drive them. The good this is mostly highway miles. Its been all over the country and all the miles have been put on by me. Its been very good to me over the years but its time to move on to something else. Someones going to get a good deal they just have to make a reasonable offer.

Hi TIM How many miles with the Radix, i've just bought a 05 thats got a similar set up and wondered how it'll fair with miles and the radix, mine has 15k and the radix has been on from almost new wondered if you'd had any problems ???

Good luck with the sale

eamonn

oh and can you email me pics? please.. interested in what you've done with the stripes...

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...