'04 Factory parts for sale

r8rs4lf

I have a few items sitting in the garage that need to be gone like yesterday! These are all factory parts and in good if not excellent condition. Also, buyer will pay shipping if needed.

First up is the hood. $175.00 This hood is already boxed up in my Goodmark box and ready to ship.

186413885.jpg

Rear bumper $250.00

76930960.jpg

No pics of the sway bar. $50.00

Best way to contact me would be through email at [email protected]

AHHHHHHh what a time to be broke!! STUPID HOLIDAYS!!! Id very much love to take that hood and sway bar off your hands but damn it im broke, maybe after christmas and new years come in, ill have some cash to spend on my self!

I have a few items sitting in the garage that need to be gone like yesterday! These are all factory parts and in good if not excellent condition. Also, buyer will pay shipping if needed.

First up is the hood. $175.00 This hood is already boxed up in my Goodmark box and ready to ship.

186413885.jpg

Rear bumper $250.00

76930960.jpg

No pics of the sway bar. $50.00

Best way to contact me would be through email at [email protected]

is it front or rear bar

AHHHHHHh what a time to be broke!! STUPID HOLIDAYS!!! Id very much love to take that hood and sway bar off your hands but damn it im broke, maybe after christmas and new years come in, ill have some cash to spend on my self!

I'm sure I'll still have everything by then. I haven't been getting many hits about anything.

is it front or rear bar

The front bar. It didn't come with a rear bar.