More Titan stuff

TexaSS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:chevy:

I run em...not too many stock SS's around though...at least round these parts.

Oh and you can say hi before you start flamin

Ohh Sorry! Hi guys! Nice to be on this site! I figure since everyone is flaming on everone elses sites why not?

My Bio:

Hometown: Hilo, Hawaii

Driving: 2004 Nissan Titan KC 4x4 SE

Mods: 6"Lift, 35's, Welds, K&N Intake

welcome to the site.

Play nice around here and you may actually like the site.

We have a lot of good guys here who are very knowledgable on a lot of things.

:cool: hawaii must be nice this time of year...compared to a lot of places

:chevy:

I run em...not too many stock SS's around though...at least round these parts.

Oh and you can say hi before you start flamin

Ohh Sorry! Hi guys! Nice to be on this site! I figure since everyone is flaming on everone elses sites why not?

My Bio:

Hometown: Hilo, Hawaii

Driving: 2004 Nissan Titan KC 4x4 SE

Mods: 6"Lift, 35's, Welds, K&N Intake

Not everyone is "flaming on everyone else's sites". All sites have those types of people but they are in the minority. I think you'll find good folks here and at Titantalk ;)

welcome to the site.

:cool:  hawaii must be nice this time of year...compared to a lot of places

Yeah it's like this year round! Funny how you guys love our weather and us in Hawaii want it to snow! The only place we can see snow is 4wheeling up Maunakea (One of our Mountains here). I'd love to play in snow! =)

welcome to the site.

Yeah it's like this year round! Funny how you guys love our weather and us in Hawaii want it to snow! The only place we can see snow is 4wheeling up Maunakea (One of our Mountains here). I'd love to play in snow! =)

heheehhe...look in my background of my sig. I am like you, never really play in snow, right now im wearing board shorts and its 78* outside.

however it dips in the 50s from time to time. At least our water is warm unlike the pacific! :crazy: But you got waves something my florida ass doesnt have

welcome to the site.

heheehhe...look in my background of my sig. I am like you, never really play in snow, right now im wearing board shorts and its 78* outside.

however it dips in the 50s from time to time. At least our water is warm unlike the pacific! :crazy: But you got waves something my florida ass doesnt have

Florida!!! Man I want to go there BAD! Gotta check out the Females! =) I mean Hawaii got some nice ones but change is good!

I don't know! All this dissing from site to site! I think it's hillarious! But the funny thing is...I beat a stock SS with my Titan! It was a 4x4 Stock SS. I look at all your Sigs and see some impressively built machines! But thats all you guys are biasing your head with! I mean talkin like  "I smoked that Titan so bad he finally got to see what a SS tailgate looked like!".... I sure hope so! Runnin a 4X2 well modded SS (Which is a performance truck) against what I see to believe is Stock Titans. Why don't you try to run against SRT10's and Ford Lightnings? Because stock for stock they would scrape the SS all over the road!

Ohh Bye The way...I got some videos of me pullin out a couple of Silverado's out of the mud with my Titan! I would post it but I don't want you to lose your egos. Because I use my truck for what it was made to do!....Which is pull out Stuck Chevy's! Read my user name! :devil:  :devil:

Hey it's blow torch billy - flaming on arrival. lol

ALOHA and howzit bra!! melekalikimaka!

I don't know! All this dissing from site to site! I think it's hillarious! But the funny thing is...I beat a stock SS with my Titan! It was a 4x4 Stock SS. I look at all your Sigs and see some impressively built machines! But thats all you guys are biasing your head with! I mean talkin like  "I smoked that Titan so bad he finally got to see what a SS tailgate looked like!".... I sure hope so! Runnin a 4X2 well modded SS (Which is a performance truck) against what I see to believe is Stock Titans. Why don't you try to run against SRT10's and Ford Lightnings? Because stock for stock they would scrape the SS all over the road!

Ohh Bye The way...I got some videos of me pullin out a couple of Silverado's out of the mud with my Titan! I would post it but I don't want you to lose your egos. Because I use my truck for what it was made to do!....Which is pull out Stuck Chevy's! Read my user name! :devil:  :devil:

Oh no...a troll lol :troll: Last I read on the titan site there weren't any trolls. I'm over there chatting with people and not running my mouth even though I could. I'd run any truck if I could find one to race. Not many people in my area into racing. I don't call a Lightning stock since it comes with a SC. A SRT-10 is stock even though it's got a 500 HP engine but I would still run against both of these. I've got a SC to install pretty soon and I can't wait. I'll probably run the stock pulley till spring gets here then turn my SS into a 12 sec heavy @ss truck. :eek:

haha! this guy has issues. can we ban this potatoe moderators or what! only fair as i see it.

I think he should be left alone, we can prove to all those titan guys that we are more mature than they are with their banning spree. On the weather subject, I live in vegas and love not having snow. Sun 340 days a year ROCKS! Sobe, just remember to bring some sweat shirts and jeans though because it gets a little chilly at night.

I think he should be left alone, we can prove to all those titan guys that we are more mature than they are with their banning spree.  On the weather subject, I live in vegas and love not having snow. Sun 340 days a year ROCKS! Sobe, just remember to bring some sweat shirts and jeans though because it gets a little chilly at night.

on second though i agree with your above statement. lets leave her alone.