I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam guy si feel like a richard. but some of their stories are a bit on the ridiculous side. i tried finding the fastest on the site but i guess none are in the 12's not even low 13's , i do kind of feel bad though they have almost no aftermarket support. which makes me really proud i won a gm. oh well maybe one day they will be faster.

dam guy si feel like a richard. but some of their stories are a bit on the ridiculous side. i tried finding the fastest on the site but i guess none are in the 12's not even low 13's , i do kind of feel bad though they have almost no aftermarket support. which makes me really proud i won a gm. oh well maybe one day they will be faster.

They are not worthy of aftermarket stuff. :D

They are not worthy of aftermarket stuff. :D

:withstupid:

Dude i'm warning yall they are ultra picky, i posted my first post and my last post and all i was doing was agreeing with one of the SS members on their, i couldn't tell exactly yall what it was because they deleted my posts and plus they won't even let me back on the site under the name i'd chosen to use.

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

we've started a war!!! :lol: this is too funny... It seems there are some good guys over there, but the one's making impressions are the douche's. I think we should try and respect their site. We wouldn't be too happy if we got a bunch of lightning guys on here doing that stuff to us... Just some food for thought. :happysad:

we've started a war!!! :lol: this is too funny... It seems there are some good guys over there, but the one's making impressions are the douche's. I think we should try and respect their site. We wouldn't be too happy if we got a bunch of lightning guys on here doing that stuff to us... Just some food for thought. :happysad:

:withstupid: , but I think we would have the sense to ignore them if they did.

I think we're all big boys (and girls) over here. Personally I enjoy a heated debate...some funny shit normally comes out of it. I didn't get banned the second time (yet) but apparently we are trolls and turds over here. I even called them the Nissan gestapo and didn't get banned yet. Way I see it we are keeping it in the right forum over there and I'm just having fun. I don't think they wanna lurk around here if they're testicles aren't big enough to take a little good natured ribbing.

Dave

You have been banned for the following reason:

Troll

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I got banned.... I didn't even say anything worng. I never bashed the Titan or anything, I just agreed with some of the other memebers over there, when they said the SS is faster than the Titan! LOL.... Fuck them... :troll::jester::icon_bs: