I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i joined last night.. I saw chase on there... his handle is blwn SSS, like his plates... and i was like "i think that is chase" so i sent him a pm and then checked here and sure enough it was :D some of those guys just dont know any better... I've only seen one titan there that looked like it would be reasonably fast... but not as fast as chase... :thumbs:

I like their How-To section best, these poor guys have hell. There's a couple quality posts but this is the rest :lol::

* Grillcraft install, a picture book!!!! ( 1 2) [pfft no-doubt *anything* you do will look better than the Titan stock front end]

* Pulling A Stuck Vehicle - Gear and Procedure? ( 1 2 3) [how the hell do you make 3-pages of this topic?!]

* trailor hook up [apparently for the Titan owners who couldn't RTFM]

* Under Hood Light Mod [hmmm worried the mighty Titan will strand you on the side of the road some night?]

* synthetic oil at elevation? (yes, i searched already) [yeah dude syn-oils also work in outer-space, I saw it on Discovery...]

* new front bumper [i would replace that ugly-ass front bumper too]

* how to wire a shell

* Ques.. How to adjust headlights, etc... [better take it to someone qualified]

* How To Replace Headlight Bulbs [see above...]

Mr. P. :)

i know i was actually working for a nissan dealership. and every salesman there said they could take my sss off the line and the whole way...wtf?? of course when i said lets line them up, no one would do it...i hate posers!! i wish i could have a chance at lining up against one. just to shut them up!!

Sorry guys, I was offline. Yes , it is Titantalk.com, "the war stories" isn't that some funny sh.....t! These guys actually think they can out run us. Yeah.............ok, My little brothers mini bike is faster than those things. Some can be pretty quick if their modded, but not a stock one. The Hemi QC's are beating them. The Hemi and the Titan guys really hate each other on this site. I think its because they are so close in displacement or something. I'll have to join again under a different name. I was following one today going up a hill, and he knew I was on his ass, and floored it, I could smell his exhaust, so I gave it about 3/4 throttle. I was up his ass the whole way and on his bumper. He moved over to let me go by and I just gunned it and pulled away from him. I thought these things had the same amount of TQ as us? You don't have to join the site to lurk around on the war stories, only if you want to post something. I just can't beleive some of their stories.