I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

Probably because I haven't disrespected anyone. 

The Titan is made in USA unlike the SSS so what do you mean by down with the imports? 

Tool? Listening to them right now... I musta been so high!

Crazy your RV rocks - I like the flames up front.

Your Titan is assembled in the US, not built. Big difference.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riviera - I think you need to go to a day spa and chill out. lol  The whole debate was that a Titan with only a pipe and intake can on occasion beat a stock SS.

So I see your runnin a Banks exhaust? It looks like a bunch of titan guys are running it. Do you guys like it that much or is it about the only thing on the market? I'm just curious and have my reasons why.

:crackup: My buddy has a banks exhaust on his Ford and likes it. Too quite for me tho

Too quite or quiet? Compared to the other catbacks for the Titans the Banks is the loudest unless you do some crappy chop job with a glass pak. It's loud in a good deep way not a ratty "Dale's Muffler Shop" way.

The Titan is made in USA unlike the SSS so what do you mean by down with the imports? 

Man i searched the web hard to find out how much of it is actually built in Canton and could not find anything. Please share where it is that you base your statement from.

Riviera - I think you need to go to a day spa and chill out. lol  The whole debate was that a Titan with only a pipe and intake can on occasion beat a stock SS.

So I see your runnin a Banks exhaust? It looks like a bunch of titan guys are running it. Do you guys like it that much or is it about the only thing on the market? I'm just curious and have my reasons why.

:crackup: My buddy has a banks exhaust on his Ford and likes it. Too quite for me tho

Too quite or quiet? Compared to the other catbacks for the Titans the Banks is the loudest unless you do some crappy chop job with a glass pak. It's loud in a good deep way not a ratty "Dale's Muffler Shop" way.

Man i searched the web hard to find out how much of it is actually built in Canton and could not find anything. Please share where it is that you base your statement from.

Nissan is a Japanese company. Thr final sale of these vehicles go to Japan. Do the plants pay local property taxes? I've heard that they do not. Do they pay customs on parts/supplies imported from Japan? Do the raw materials that they produce here, ie steel, aluminum, ect. come from here, or Japan? Not bad mouthing or trying to start an argument.

Quiet :banghead: It does have a nice deep tone but it is just not as loud as I would like. My last truck had one of those loud "Dale's Muffler Shop" exhausts. Straight pipes :D There were things about it I didn't like but I could make anybody look. :devil:

Nissan is a Japanese company. Thr final sale of these vehicles go to Japan. Do the plants pay local property taxes? I've heard that they do not. Do they pay customs on parts/supplies imported from Japan? Do the raw materials that they produce here, ie steel, aluminum, ect. come from here, or Japan? Not bad mouthing or trying to start an argument.

You know i am not really sure. I could not find anything on the web that explains anything in regards as to which parts are manufactured where and what percentages are made here or there. I would not want to speculate but i think a lot of people do and that is where a lot of half truths and "I heards" come from. Unless you have some data or info to back up a claim it's not really constructive. Do you have any such info on the SS as to how much is manufatured here and not in Canada, or even Mexico, and how much of the revenues comes back here or do they pay taxes in Canada?

You know i am not really sure. I could not find anything on the web that explains anything in regards as to which parts are manufactured where and what percentages are made here or there. I would not want to speculate but i think a lot of people do and that is where a lot of half truths and "I heards" come from. Unless you have some data or info to back up a claim it's not really constructive. Do you have any such info on the SS as to how much is manufatured here and not in Canada, or even Mexico, and how much of the revenues comes back here or do they pay taxes in Canada?

Yes, actually I can. About 85% was produced in plants here in the US with materials aquired in the US. Mostly in the Michigan and Indiana plants. The air bags and some electronics were produced in Mexico (maybe they shoulfd rethink that one. :crackup: ), and components delivered to Wentzville, MO. for final assembly. At least my particular SS, anyway.

Yes, actually I can. About 85% was produced in plants here in the US with materials aquired in the US. Mostly in the Michigan and Indiana plants. The air bags and some electronics were produced in Mexico (maybe they shoulfd rethink that one. :crackup: ), and components delivered to Wentzville, MO. for final assembly. At least my particular SS, anyway.

Some TBs produced in Harrodsburg, KY by Hitachi. They are taking more and more work from Delphi lol. :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...