I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

the tug of war would have to do less with power and more with traction and weight i may beat both of you in a tug of war i have the torque and the 24x10 tires to grip.

Titan = 369 lb - ft @ 3,600 RPM

SRT10 = 525 lb - ft @ 4,200 RPM

And I'm sittin on 22's.......I think I can handle the Titan! ;)

haha did you watch the videos especially the one of the HEMI getting owned by a Bronco II - ouch!

I will be sure to load up the bed with about 5 bags of concrete. muahahaha

I will put a Titan in my bed for traction!! :jester::jester:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant our moderators kick off this titan tool like they do to us?  down with the imports.

Why kick him off?? Just set up a race event with him. get several SSSs and some Titans together for a day.

BTW, the pull off has to do with weight/traction only.

So i was correct - DEE TEE DEE. lol

Yup, give me an S-10 4 cyl 4X4 with the ultra low trasfer case and squish it to the ground with 7,000 lbs of manure, and I'll pull any empty pickup. :D

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

Hey, you forgot about the torque multiplication that a low range transfer case provides. I think a 4WD truck (Chevy, Dodge, or Nissan) with a low range transfer case would pull you around.

It's like the difference between a 44 magnum and a 45 auto. The slow 45 auto puts all its energy into a man, whereas the 44 magnum goes all the way through and still has 80% of its energy left. Power that can not be applied in this situation.

Mike

Hey, you forgot about the torque multiplication that a low range transfer case provides. I think a 4WD truck (Chevy, Dodge, or Nissan) with a low range transfer case would pull you around.

It's like the difference between a 44 magnum and a 45 auto. The slow 45 auto puts all its energy into a man, whereas the 44 magnum goes all the way through and still has 80% of its energy left. Power that can not be applied in this situation.

Mike

Uhhhhh................Who said anything about 4x4's? :dunno:

why cant our moderators kick off this titan tool like they do to us?  down with the imports.

Why kick him off?? Just set up a race event with him. get several SSSs and some Titans together for a day.

BTW, the pull off has to do with weight/traction only.

So i was correct - DEE TEE DEE. lol

Yup, give me an S-10 4 cyl 4X4 with the ultra low trasfer case and squish it to the ground with 7,000 lbs of manure, and I'll pull any empty pickup. :D

i tried that on the titan forum. put out an all points bulletin for any titan owner to run me in the sf bay area. needless to say no takers. big shocker. and i was booted shortly after for who knows what. apparently my screen name (titaneater) didnt appeal to those that mattered.

shouldve made my name i luv cock and i would still be there.

Riviera - I think you need to go to a day spa and chill out. lol  The whole debate was that a Titan with only a pipe and intake can on occasion beat a stock SS.

So I see your runnin a Banks exhaust? It looks like a bunch of titan guys are running it. Do you guys like it that much or is it about the only thing on the market? I'm just curious and have my reasons why.

Riviera - I think you need to go to a day spa and chill out. lol  The whole debate was that a Titan with only a pipe and intake can on occasion beat a stock SS.

So I see your runnin a Banks exhaust? It looks like a bunch of titan guys are running it. Do you guys like it that much or is it about the only thing on the market? I'm just curious and have my reasons why.

:crackup: My buddy has a banks exhaust on his Ford and likes it. Too quite for me tho

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)