I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant our moderators kick off this titan tool like they do to us?  down with the imports.

Why kick him off?? Just set up a race event with him. get several SSSs and some Titans together for a day.

BTW, the pull off has to do with weight/traction only.

the tug of war would have to do less with power and more with traction and weight i may beat both of you in a tug of war i have the torque and the 24x10 tires to grip.

Titan = 369 lb - ft @ 3,600 RPM

SRT10 = 525 lb - ft @ 4,200 RPM

And I'm sittin on 22's.......I think I can handle the Titan! ;)

why cant our moderators kick off this titan tool like they do to us?  down with the imports.

Why kick him off?? Just set up a race event with him. get several SSSs and some Titans together for a day.

BTW, the pull off has to do with weight/traction only.

So i was correct - DEE TEE DEE. lol

Probably because I haven't disrespected anyone. 

The Titan is made in USA unlike the SSS so what do you mean by down with the imports? 

Tool? Listening to them right now... I musta been so high!

Crazy your RV rocks - I like the flames up front.

well same could be said for me (titaneater) just like you admitted but yet i was banned from the titan site? seems unfair doesnt it?

Damn, I go out of town and miss all the fun........ :D

By the way.....Titan or SSS, your all SLOW! :jester:

You may be faster but hook up a chain and my awd will beat your ass in an old fashion tug of war . :jester::crackup:

Don't be to sure of that! As long as its dry, I will drag you around like rag doll. :jester:

ill be your huckleberry :jester: good to see your still around , are you on the vtcoa forums at all?

I am on a couple SRT sites but VTCOA is more like a club, I do not post much at all. I have seen your posts though............ :cheers:

Some of the SRT's are sick fast, but I think there are a couple you could take.

Edited by 1stdodge (see edit history)

the tug of war would have to do less with power and more with traction and weight i may beat both of you in a tug of war i have the torque and the 24x10 tires to grip.

Titan = 369 lb - ft @ 3,600 RPM

SRT10 = 525 lb - ft @ 4,200 RPM

And I'm sittin on 22's.......I think I can handle the Titan! ;)

haha did you watch the videos especially the one of the HEMI getting owned by a Bronco II - ouch!

I will be sure to load up the bed with about 5 bags of concrete. muahahaha

Can't we all just get along?

I think you can make any truck fast - if you spend enough money. Isn't that what it's really about? Who can spend the most money on go fast parts?

Hey SoBeGraphics, what are those mods in your sig? Those are some pretty impressive dyno numbers. When I dynoed my VMAX, I had 289 HP and 320 FtLbs. You got that beat. Nice truck!

Mike