I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

oh brother you already have 40 more horses stock for stock at least give the guy an intake and pipe which is maybe 30hp you would still have more horses.  Thats like me trolling an isuzu or a toyota dealership looking for a stock truck to race. c'mon dude.  Honestly it will still be a close race.  You have the 4x4 tranny which is going to weigh you down.  Not sure but if evo8 has a 4x2 KC BT you may be watching our "ugly bib" walk away from you.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/war-storie...than-titan.html

we'll see... he has a kc4x4 which is just an ext. cab right? there is some weight diff. and it all started over stock vs. stock in titantalks war stories, remember?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: I am going to agree with a Titan owner. People have their own taste of vehicle. Who gives a shit.

I guess I am one of the few and actually like the looks of the titan. To each their own.

Sobe, nice lookin' truck :thumbs:  Wouldn't mind seeing some other shots of it.

:withstupid: Except the Titan styling turns me off, sorry SoBe - at least you got the right color :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

I think the Titans are decent looking trucks. It did take a bit to get used to, though. For Nissan's first shot at a full size truck is a pretty good shot. They have some pretty cool features with the tie downs, rails in the bed, and tool boxes. Would I buy one? Probably not, because I'm a die hard Chevy truck man. But they are nice trucks.

Damn, I go out of town and miss all the fun........ :D

By the way.....Titan or SSS, your all SLOW! :jester:

You may be faster but hook up a chain and my awd will beat your ass in an old fashion tug of war . :jester::crackup:

Don't be to sure of that! As long as its dry, I will drag you around like rag doll. :jester:

You may be faster but hook up a chain and my awd will beat your ass in an old fashion tug of war . :jester::crackup:

Don't be to sure of that! As long as its dry, I will drag you around like rag doll. :jester:

Wet or dry it sounds like fun. :cheers::jester:

It does actually!! Get me a chain........ :cheers:

Edited by 1stdodge (see edit history)

It does actually!! Get me a chain........ :cheers:

19370_lg.gif

ok i'm ready :jester:

Edited by tonman316 (see edit history)

ill be your huckleberry :jester: good to see your still around , are you on the vtcoa forums at all?