I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

yes i am from sofla i work in medley and i live near country walk.

the graphics are about to come off.  i am working on HULK graphics for the march meet.  It's march and since i am not Irish i still wanted to go with something green for the show.  So we're working a HULK scheme.

Very cool :cool: I'm a big fan of the tear-away look.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the side views, the truck looks great! The side views look good every time.

It's the grill/front bumper that I don't like- there MUST be aftermarket stuff...?

sobe4.jpg

if there isn't yet, there will be. shouldnt we all just get together and rip on that Honda Ridgeline? now that's not a truck!!

Yeah if you look i put a grill craft grill to close the big hole in the lower front grill area. Everyone hates the hole with the exposed fan and wires. The rest i like. It all how you present it. I like the SS but i cant stand the LS from factory but i have seen some ls after color matching the front look good.

As far as which one, the SSS or Titan, is quicker and better...well that can be determined somewhere else.  The Titan does have a lot of power and torque...more then some would imagine.  The SSS is one fast truck and a lot of fun to drive...but the fact is that the Titan and SSS are not the same and never will be.  The SSS was made to be a sporty fast truck from stock and not your "everyday" truck like a normal Silverado.  The Titan was made to compete with your normal "everyday" truck market and I feel it holds it own very well.

So let the debates and games go on and I will sit back and laugh...

That's why I signed on and challenged any titans in CO. my four door 4x4 vmax is definitely not built for sport like the ss but would still show a titan how good looking the tailgate is :crackup:

finally someone replied who wasn't a turd (as sobe probably thinks of me) and this issue will be resolved, filmed and posted for all to see soon. I haven't got banned yet which is amazing. I think it might have something to do with this thread. I think it's being read by a titan :troll: and if I get banned after this post on this forum its proof. oh well

1404918566_m.jpg

As far as which one, the SSS or Titan, is quicker and better...well that can be determined somewhere else.  The Titan does have a lot of power and torque...more then some would imagine.  The SSS is one fast truck and a lot of fun to drive...but the fact is that the Titan and SSS are not the same and never will be.  The SSS was made to be a sporty fast truck from stock and not your "everyday" truck like a normal Silverado.  The Titan was made to compete with your normal "everyday" truck market and I feel it holds it own very well.

So let the debates and games go on and I will sit back and laugh...

That's why I signed on and challenged any titans in CO. my four door 4x4 vmax is definitely not built for sport like the ss but would still show a titan how good looking the tailgate is :crackup:

finally someone replied who wasn't a turd (as sobe probably thinks of me) and this issue will be resolved, filmed and posted for all to see soon. I haven't got banned yet which is amazing. I think it might have something to do with this thread. I think it's being read by a titan :troll: and if I get banned after this post on this forum its proof. oh well

1404918566_m.jpg

vmax2fast - please dont assume what i am thinking. I have never said anything of the sort directly to you but if the shoe fits... Too bad your not in Miami I know your itchin for a Titan. So what's under the hood?

oh brother you already have 40 more horses stock for stock at least give the guy an intake and pipe which is maybe 30hp you would still have more horses. Thats like me trolling an isuzu or a toyota dealership looking for a stock truck to race. c'mon dude. Honestly it will still be a close race. You have the 4x4 tranny which is going to weigh you down. Not sure but if evo8 has a 4x2 KC BT you may be watching our "ugly bib" walk away from you.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/war-storie...than-titan.html