I got banned from the Titan forum

1 Fast SS

this is THE hottest topic?  lol gimme a break!  guys move on and dont let a couple Titans get under your skin. geez. 7 pages of ranting why you cant trash talk on a titan site.  have you been to hemitruckclub.com if you dont own a hemi you cant even register and you know the hemi is the fastest truck on earth.  g.

the hemi is not the fastest truck on earth....sorry

:jester: yea its not we all know that the titan is the fastest :devil::banghead:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

More like fastest to the nissan dealers lifts to get another part replaced on it!! :jester:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is THE hottest topic?  lol gimme a break!  guys move on and dont let a couple Titans get under your skin. geez. 7 pages of ranting why you cant trash talk on a titan site.  have you been to hemitruckclub.com if you dont own a hemi you cant even register and you know the hemi is the fastest truck on earth.  g.

I was joking... DEE TEE DEE gotcha. Actually it is the srt 10. But the new silverado ss is hott. How does it compare to the srt 10?

I was joking... DEE TEE DEE gotcha. Actually it is the srt 10. But the new silverado ss is hott. How does it compare to the srt 10?

I dont think its the new possible silverado ss but who knows it could be called the Silverado 427 SS The Silverado 427 is powered by GM Powertrain’s 7.0-liter LS7, the same Gen IV small-block V-8 that is the center of power in the Corvette Z06 and Its cubic-inch displacement is 427 (Duh! :chevy: ).It would have a six-speed manual transmission, So after saying all that if it was going to be in the production line up from GM ( Which we all doubt will :banghead: ) But if it was i think it would stand toe to toe or if not way better then the srt-10......just my .02 Cents...

Onyx :cool:

I dont think its the new possible silverado ss but who knows it could be called the Silverado 427 SS The Silverado 427 is powered by GM Powertrain’s 7.0-liter LS7, the same Gen IV small-block V-8 that is the center of power in the Corvette Z06 and Its cubic-inch displacement is 427 (Duh! :chevy: ).It would have a six-speed manual transmission, So after saying all that if it was going to be in the production line up from GM ( Which we all doubt will :banghead: ) But if it was i think it would stand toe to toe or if not way better then the srt-10......just my .02 Cents...

Onyx :cool:

Hell will freeze over before GM allows the LS7 in the GMT900 (dry sump oiling :nono:) but I could see the L92 being a real option though. :thumbs:

Mr. P.

ROFLAMO I got banned without ever posting....I guess TitansareSlow wasn't a great choice for a name :crackup:  I've got a bumper sticker on the wall in my office at work "There is no word in Japanese for Truck" has a nice big bow tie on the bottom.  I wish I could find more of them Chevy put them out back in the day.

You know, you really cannot call Toyotas or Nissan's Japanese trucks anymore b/c they are built here in the USA. I know they still use some Japanese parts but that trend is slowly decreasing to where both will one day be mostly American made. I can speak from experience on this matter b/c my company is one of the biggest suppliers for Toyota in North America.

But all that money still goes back across the big pond though.

Do you think for a minute that if they weren't making a killing, the japs would even consider putting a plant on American soil, with the 'Lazy Americans' personna they perceive us to have. :mad:

I am sure that alot of you remember back in the 80's when there was a big outrage over the comments of how "fat and lazy" us Americans are, hell my old man still won't touch a foreign car to save his life! :cheers:

IF your wanting to register on a hemi site. Go to dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums

Then go to the hemi forum, that's where most of the guys with the faster hemis hang out.

Hemitruckclub is mroe of a family oriented type deal that would rather talk about what you ate for dinner than any kind of performance mods....

:withstupid: I am going to agree with a Titan owner. People have their own taste of vehicle. Who gives a shit.

I guess I am one of the few and actually like the looks of the titan. To each their own.

Sobe, nice lookin' truck :thumbs: Wouldn't mind seeing some other shots of it.

:withstupid: I am going to agree with a Titan owner. People have their own taste of vehicle. Who gives a shit.

I guess I am one of the few and actually like the looks of the titan. To each their own.

Sobe, nice lookin' truck :thumbs:  Wouldn't mind seeing some other shots of it.

:withstupid: Except the Titan styling turns me off, sorry SoBe - at least you got the right color :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Most of them are punks with nothing better to do, or they have serious issues in the maturity department. We welcome other brand owners here, but they must respect the board and its members

If their board gets their members anywhere near me, I'll chop them off. :jester:

They haven't made any claims of beating the TBSS on that board yet.......yet. A few locals have, but I took em down with no mercy.

Nice Stratos! I used to own a Champion.

I bet your old man took a dump when he heard about the Nissan/Renault - GM merger.  lol  "Honey git my shotgun!"

Last I heard that wasn't going to happen. GM's major stock holder wants it to go through but so far it's not going to happen.

Sobe, nice lookin' truck :thumbs:  Wouldn't mind seeing some other shots of it.

Here you go. This was from a show i went to just before Halloween at Old Town near Orlando.

The graphics are still on and i am already planning a new set for the show in March.

sobe1.jpg

sobe2.jpg

sobe3.jpg

sobe4.jpg

wow, i missed this whole thing huh. Well your gonna get different opinions on trucks, and then theres the product favoritism. I like all makes and models and in this new world of globilization theres a fine line with where the money truly goes. At the end of my day I love my SS, squeaky seat/growling noise and all. :)

sobe you from south florida?