dfw meet

quite a few of us over at ls1truck are having our annual gathering here in dallas/fort worth.. dyno/race night, bbq & suds, etc.

if any of you ss &non ss guys/gals want to attend, it's coming up within the next few weeks. we would love to have as many people that are in the area to come. i'll give you more information as soon as it's in stone. we are aiming towards november 17-18th.

hope to see some of you there! :driving:

good to see the number of heads adding up here.. this should be a good turn out if everyone that says they're going, goes.

we're still figuring out which track to run the trucks at.. we've got members all over the dfw and texas for that matter, and it's difficult finding one that everyone agrees on, and is willing to travel to. especially one that is open saturdays this late in the season.

as of now, it appears it might be a one day deal.. saturday the 18th being the best day for everyones schedules.

if any members here know of any dynos we could setup 20(?) or so trucks to run on in one day before we head to the track, let me know.. it's getting rather close to the 18th. :crazy:

i see quite a few saying, "i'll try to make it!" even if you're only able to make it to the track or vice versa, don't hesitate to show! it'll be a blast having more people..

thanks guys :thumbs:

Edited by braddub (see edit history)