Need advise!

26dub_SS

:icon_bs: :icon_bs:  Nobody gets cuffed & stuffed for failure to show insurance. :shakehead:
How long has it been since you have been in Cali? Not only do you get cuffed and stuffed your vehicle gets impounded.
NNNOOOO - you gotta be bullshitting me - failing to show insurance is a misdemeanor? :eek: Oh and answering your question, I'm in CA 2-3 times a year but the last time I lived there it cost less than $100 to register my car. :P Which reminds me I've got to pay registration on my SSS this month, $60! God Bless Texas.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as getting cuffed and stuffed here in AZ for no proof of insurance...IT DON'T HAPPEN! It is not and arrestable offense here. It is a ticket until you can prove by sending in a copy of insurance for the time of the ticket or a large fine if you have no insurance at all. They musta had previous outstanding violations or warrants.

They musta had previous outstanding violations or warrants.
:withstupid: Exactly what I was thinking, there's more to the story here.

That's what I'm thinking. There's more to this than meets the eye. Hopefully this kid pulls his head out and grows up before he kills someone.

Including himself.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

They musta had previous outstanding violations or warrants.
:withstupid: Exactly what I was thinking, there's more to the story here.

That's what I'm thinking. There's more to this than meets the eye. Hopefully this kid pulls his head out and grows up before he kills someone.

Including himself.

:withstupid:

OTOH, Some people are Darwin Award nominee/inductees, they're just not aware of it...yet :seeya:

we dont need any more reasons for cops to stop us...a black SSS w/corst sport gets plent of attention.

WOW, Race on the track, it is safer and IMO a more fun time. they have timers and stuff:)

I dont want to bash but untill I learned this lesson about being responsible for my actions I would keep getting screwed (or so I thought) then one day I was polite and respectful...and the ticket never made it into the system...dumb luck...maybe...growing up....priceless

I say he got off scott free by just getting a ticket. IMHO he's risking heavier fines and/or impounding his truck by taking it to court. To much at risk, just pay the fine and pray for no license suspension...

I lost mine 18 years ago (when I first got it) for 80 in a 25 (new construction, empty street, drag racing). I only had it 6 months before it got taken away ('76 Chevette with a 2.5L stroked Vega engine, Holley 390 4 barrel, header, was faster than the 301 Turbo TA I was racing :eek: ). I learned my lesson and I hope he learned his. SR22 insurance to get your license back SUCKS! :banghead:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

:icon_bs: :icon_bs:  Nobody gets cuffed & stuffed for failure to show insurance. :shakehead:
How long has it been since you have been in Cali? Not only do you get cuffed and stuffed your vehicle gets impounded.
NNNOOOO - you gotta be bullshitting me - failing to show insurance is a misdemeanor? :eek: Oh and answering your question, I'm in CA 2-3 times a year but the last time I lived there it cost less than $100 to register my car. :P Which reminds me I've got to pay registration on my SSS this month, $60! God Bless Texas.

Mr. P. :)

I have to register the truck this month and they want $388...

Damn i cant believe how this thread has gotten out of hand.. lol. some funny pics in here.

What I can say is this dude is an ungrateful F UCK. Sorry for the language, but its true. You dont get busted and the other guys do, and your asking for advice to fight a ticket that is pretty much a small fraction of what could have been done to you. Unlike you, I got caught for racing and was left off easy... but theres no way IN HELL i would fight the ticket... I got off easy, and its time to pay the price and chill out on racing. You need to learn a lesson dude... serious! :mad:

Oh, on another note.. theres NO WAY those guys got arrested for not having insurance... give me a break, you must think the people who come on this forum are complete idiots or something dude...

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)