Need advise!

26dub_SS

I'll keep it short, most people already said the right things. You got caught doing something stupid, the Judge will not be on your side. The chances you get out of the ticket are slim to none due to your prior record. It doesn't matter if you were racing or not, the cops word is what will be taken. Count yourself lucky they didn't impound your truck. Like everyone else said SLOW THE FU(K DOWN!!, and you won't need our advice. One thing that really bothers me, is that with those heavy 26 inch wheels and stock brakes, at 60-80mph there is no way in hell your truck is going to stop if you need it to.

Dude you should wise up, cheating on girls, excessive speeding not a very good future...

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't there be court charges and stuff now? I don't think it is just a matter of going to court and paying the same fine ... I believe you will be paying more ... maybe not.

I can guarantee that cop will have his eyes peeled for you for the rest of that trucks life. Better keep er on the straight and narrow ... one slip up and they will be on your case.

That is too funny...Just wanted to see it again!!

And again!!! :crackup::crackup:

-K-

Since you guys like that one heres another :D

beta145.gif

Good god, is this guy foreal?

Is it just me or does it seem like evertime someone gives this guy some advice, he comes up with some other excuse on why he didn't deserve the ticket? This story just keeps getting better and better. Did you happen to forget anything else that you might want to add about that night?

Want some advice?

1. Slow your @$$ down!

2. Take it in the @$$ and pay the fine!

3. Hopefully the judge will take your DL since this is a repeat offense.

4. Hopefully no insurance company will insure your @$$ because of the way you drive!

5. See #1!

6. See #5!

Any questions?

This doesn't sound like a lecture does it?  :yellow_loser:

BTW: It's completely obvious that you are not looking for some advice. Your looking for someone to be on your side here. That would be pretty hard to accomplish seeing how you admitted that you have 2 priors of the same offense.  :dunno:  Hopefully the judge will drop the hammer on you, but I'm sure that isn't going to change your ignorant way of thinking.  :nono:

:withstupid: on #4 Regardless of what happens, by the time your insurance agent reviews your record. You won't be able to afford to drive anymore.

-K-

beta145.gif

Do you have one with 26"wheels going 100 through a school zone?

... I don't even know where to start .... :nonod: I don't want the Carpil-Tunnel syndrome that I would encure by typing the whole response ....

#1 ... Slow the **** Down

#2 ... Yes, We Police can Estimate Speed and document it, along with citing for that estimation.

#3 ... I make a nice $38.50 per Hour, with a 3 hour Minimum for court. So that is a nice $115.50 to start with .... Bet your life the officer is going to show up ...

I'm Out ....

BTW ... Dylan ... That video clip Rules!!!!!!

-K-

beta145.gif

Do you have one with 26"wheels going 100 through a school zone?

No... but I do have this one

beta150.gif