Need advise!

26dub_SS

Tell me about it!! I didnt know one simple question was gonna create all this!!

Have you read the topic of the post? People answered your question and gave supporting reasons. You got what you asked for. If you wanted a simple yes or no then you should have made a poll. so you dug your own grave not only by the post but also by interjecting with your brainless comments. My mom once told me, "Its better to keep your mouth shut, then open it up and remove all doubt" I guess you removed all doubt. Your a f**king moron. now smarten up or shut up.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didnt catch us while we were racing...they  took the other guys in because they didnt have insurance!!

Just go to court and see if cop shows up more and likey he will ...Night cop wont have to go to work night .....But any way just go when they ask you if you can pay today tell them No ask you them if you can get a payment plan... do that on your last payment send them 10buck over they will send you a moneyorder for the 10 buck back dont cash it ..they can put on your record till they close there book ..........Trust me this work for the City of PHX and River Side County....its Been 2 year now from my frist time i got nailed

He didnt catch us while we were racing...they  took the other guys in because they didnt have insurance!!

Just go to court and see if cop shows up more and likey he will ...Night cop wont have to go to work night .....But any way just go when they ask you if you can pay today tell them No ask you them if you can get a payment plan... do that on your last payment send them 10buck over they will send you a moneyorder for the 10 buck back dont cash it ..they can put on your record till they close there book ..........Trust me this work for the City of PHX and River Side County....its Been 2 year now from my frist time i got nailed

HAHA!! :icon_bs:

Thats such a false claim I don't even know where to begin... that "write a check for $10 over" thing has never worked...

http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/ticket.asp

:nono:

Everyone seems to claim they have done this and gotten away, but do you honestly think city and state agencies are smarter than to just keep a ticket off your record b/c you didn't cash a $10 check?

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

This will help you understand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h0z6vkcY10

I know it helped me understand you better, Robert  :jester:

the guy who started this post definately a dee dee dee i hope he didn't or doesn't marry one tho or else that would mean more dee dee dee's :yellow_loser: